Search results for query: *

• Users: Mutisk
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Working as Designed Achievements icon/shortcut disabled (probably after defeating Moon Lord)

As title says, the next achievment icon next to the inventory disappears somtimes as discussed here, even if you have stuff left on the list. You can still see them when accessed through the menu list, it's only the shortcut and display above [coins ammo] that disappears.
  2. M

PC [Linux][Windows] Multiplayer bug, possibly causing disconnect?

The world is running on linux TerrariaServer.bin.x86_64, and connected are. * Me via Linux native client, GOG version * My friend that on Steam version, recent windows version (I'll try update with version) What happened: 1) Friend discovers Skellington merchant in caverns, and buys spelunker...
  3. M

**REPORTED** Missing resource

When closing down the game last night I observed another message about missing resource/file not found error. Tried to get Images/Projectile_179.xnb, but filename that exist is called Images/projectile_179.xnb It threw an exception but did not cause any crash. However I lost the exact log...
  4. M

Resolved [Bug] [workaround] Bestiary crash

Terraria Version: 1.4.0.2 (Latest from GOG currently) I could not test with 1.4.0.3 yet, but could not see it addressed in the patch notes How: * Start a new game and browse forward an empty bestiary until you hit number 517. * Game crashes with Log message: Asset could not be found...
  5. M

Game Mechanics [Idea] Inventory management improvement: Sticky favorites

I would really like some stickyness for the items you mark as favorites with Alt key clicking. As it is for instance with a healing potion, if you run out of a stack the fav status for it also clears when the box is empty. With sticky I mean the game code should remember that was a healing...
Back
Top Bottom