Search results for query: *

1. Waasephi🌳

Biomes & Nature Add something (at all) to the Granite Biome in Hardmode

I really like both the Granite and Marble biomes, they hold some of my favorite building blocks and such, but outside of building blocks they don't really have too much content. Out of the 2 the Marble biome has gotten much more love, having an armor set and a few weapons (hell as of 1.4.4 its...
  2. Waasephi🌳

tModLoader Illuminum Mod

Hello and welcome to the Illuminum Mod! This is a very work in progress content mod that just adds some simple content. Nothing too fancy! Currently there are 150+ Items total in this mod, Including: 9 Armor Sets 41 Accessories 17 Materials 3 Tools 2 Crafting Station 4 Enemies 2 Critters 68...
  3. Waasephi🌳

Texture Pack The Bonk Pack

Hello everyone! I am Waasephi, and I have been making youtube videos for a while now, Heres a link to my channel if you want to check it out - Waasephi But recently I made a video editing TF2 Scout Bonk over hitting enemies and people loved it! Doubled the size of my channel and the video has...
  4. Waasephi🌳

tModLoader Slime's Stuff

Slime's Stuff is a content mod that strives to add content all throughout the game. It Currently has: 5 Bosses 500+ Items 1 Town NPC 20+ Enemies 5 New Ores 2 Biomes 1 New Class: The Spirit Class This Mod is very WIP and is bound to change The Spirit Class is very minimal currently but is...
Back
Top Bottom