Search results for query: *

1. DecafDiamond

Seriously Crimson?!

Should I go to hardmode on my world with THREE crimson biomes? Or would it be better to do it on a different world?
  2. DecafDiamond

Jungle, Meteor, Necro, or Molten? And Class Advice

I'm not sure which armor set I should craft. At the moment I have crimson armor but I can easily craft Necro and Molten. I already have meteor. Another thing, I also need advice on what class I should be. I do want to be ranger but I have many more magic weapons from the dungeon. I don't know...
  3. DecafDiamond

Double Post

Is this a big enough arena for fighting the BOC? I fought the EOC in it because I had a spare eye but will it be big enough for the brain? How do I delete this second post?
  4. DecafDiamond

Is this an okay arena?

Is this a big enough arena for fighting the BOC? I fought the EOC in it because I had a spare eye but will it be big enough for the brain?
  5. DecafDiamond

Is the Goblin Army a joke?

This is my first playthrough of Terraria (Not to say I don't know anything, I'm just inexperienced) so bear with me.Yesterday I destroyed a Crimson Heart and a meteorite landed. From that meteorite I got full meteor armor and a space gun. This was all in preparation for the BOC as I've heard...
  6. DecafDiamond

PC Suitable One Minute Invalid the Next?

[/IMG] Can someone tell me what is wrong with this house? One minute it was valid but now it's not. What's wrong with it?!
  7. DecafDiamond

Skeleton "Spawner??"

So apparently there are these little purple things in the stone that spawn skeles? While I was caving I saw a skeleton just pop out of nowhere into the stone, float through the ground into the cavern and land on the ground. Does my experience fail me or is my Terraria just derping?
Back
Top Bottom