Search results for query: *

1. Lonely Star

tModLoader Everything Deserves a Theme

Hey there, that's a thing now :3 EDAT MUSIC YOUTUBE CHANNEL and omg if you could subscribe that would be awesome
  2. Lonely Star

tModLoader Everything Deserves a Theme

You know what? I actually never thought about that. How could I miss that? I think Ice Biomes deserve their own Corrupted, Crimsoned and Hallowed themes, both OW and UG, so 6 new themes. I'll talk to our Good Bro GoodPro! Edit: Yeah. It's happening. We're deciding/letting the ppl decide on...
  3. Lonely Star

tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

good thinking, indeed. Sadly, i don't decide that. But Gotart usually gladly accepts new ideas, i can ask him; he usually responds quick
  4. Lonely Star

please ask in english ^^
  5. Lonely Star

which motion? there's a lot of it tho all sprites got their fps choosen carfully to look the best
  6. Lonely Star

GoodPro and I made a sick mod, check it out :P GoodPro712 - EDAT, Everything Deserves A Theme...

GoodPro and I made a sick mod, check it out :P GoodPro712 - EDAT, Everything Deserves A Theme (mega thanks to him)
  7. Lonely Star

Other people i have worked with Caseratis - Helpful NPCs Dragon3025 - Reduced Grinding...

Other people i have worked with Caseratis - Helpful NPCs Dragon3025 - Reduced Grinding Trhod177 - Gemspluplus (not Terraria but oh well, also not updated yet, double oh well)
  8. Lonely Star

Gotart and I love working together Gotart - Useful NPCs Gotart - Useful Items Gotart - Upgraded...

Gotart and I love working together Gotart - Useful NPCs Gotart - Useful Items Gotart - Upgraded Accessories
  9. Lonely Star

Hearing this is so much better than money <3
  10. Lonely Star

Happy to hear!
  11. Lonely Star

I do

I do
  12. Lonely Star

Sprite Artist, Musician and apparently according to others good with ideas :P need sprites...

Sprite Artist, Musician and apparently according to others good with ideas :P need sprites? Will do. need music? Will do. need anything else? I will try my best. Lonely Star loves to help
  13. Lonely Star

tModLoader Helpful NPCs

Back
Top Bottom