Search results for query: *

• Users: BeamSword
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. BeamSword

Mobile Can't Save

None of my world's will save cloud or local, it was working a little before then suddenly it just stopped saving. The spinning eye still appears in the bottom corner but when I exit it's like when I started the world
  2. BeamSword

Mobile World Suddenly Disappears

So I was just playing terraria mobile and I was trying to join my brother (already made thread about issue) and I go back to the save which 1 was in cloud (One I use) 1 in local ( one I don't use that is an older save and suddenly the local and cloud saves were the same as the local save.
  3. BeamSword

Mobile Multiplayer Crash

Me and by brother have tried many different things but nothing has worked, everytime he tries to connect to me he crashes (ranging from before he loads in to up to a minute after joining) he's on an amazon Kindle Fire HD with latest terraria
  4. BeamSword

Multiplayer Game Crash

So me and my brother wanted to play terraria together because terraria on the Amazon app store just got an update but after a little whole after I join his world my phone goes back to the home screen and makes me reload the game, the same happens to him but for him it's instant the host never...
  5. BeamSword

Can't create cloud worlds

Whenever I click cloud world or cloud character while in terraria it says, "Whispersync is not enabled,would you like turn it on?" And no matter what I say, yes or no,nothing happens I've tried the cache,doing a full reboot,and making sure whispersync is on.The only thing I haven't tried is...
Back
Top Bottom