Search results for query: *

• Users: timid
  • Order by date
  1. T

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Isn't discussing epidemic disease here appropriate? If you have ever played World of Warcraft, maybe you possibly know what's "Corrupted Blood" incident. "Corrupted Blood" the kind of debuff had ever caused virtual epidemic disease in World of Warcraft the game. If playing Fire Emblem Heroes...
  2. T

I don't know why you say "She's at least mostly human". Is she a human? Is she not a fox (though she can stand)? Or is she a hybrid? Then exactly what race is she? If let me guess, I think she is an erectus fox (and she's sapient). If she is a human, I really worry about Wuhan pneumonia...
  3. T

I don't know if it's appropriate to say or suggest this about Zoologist. I don't know why she puts on clothes covering her own fur. Does she really need clothes to keep warm? Or doesn't she want to let us to see her fur? I want to look at her real appearance (she doesn't cover herself), and I...
  4. T

NPCs & Enemies Lost Girl Town NPC

The rare gems are not really required many, but Magic Storage mod has affected requirement. The problem is that selling rare gems are not limited quantity, maybe another mod have a gem merchant too. I also don't think that life crystals and life fruits should be sold, but life crystals cannot...
  5. T

PC Hello

Some people may be hostile in other forums, here I am not sure. In DeviantArt, there is someone saying "pervert" to the other one whom said "curse censor bar". https://www.deviantart.com/rariaz/art/Lost-Girl-Nymph-Terraria-Jaltoid-Style-496187811?comment=1%3A496187811%3A4659438915 Maybe I am...
  6. T

PC Hello

I am timid and don't know whether it is inappropriate to talk about naked nymphs or not. Maybe because I am too curious. I feel disappointed that a nymph (non-transformed style) cannot become a town NPC. But I don't know why nymphs would become bloody and aggressive in the game, and I don't...
  7. T

NPCs & Enemies How about there actually being a Lost Girl?

This is also what I want to say. I don't know why some people so mind nymphs are naked and even think inappropriate. I really don't mind nymphs are naked. Much more dryad is almost naked, and Truffle also seems naked. I guess maybe Greek mythology nymphs are naked. Instead I think nymphs may be...
  8. T

PC Hello

I am timid. I come from Taiwan. Sorry, I am not good at speaking English. I have played Terraria for about half year at least. I also played Spore for many years. I hope I can use Terraria mods which I want and even edit my own Terraria mods.
Back
Top Bottom