Search results for query: *

1. Magical Steve

Magical Steve's home

I've built a new structure
  2. Magical Steve

Random Forum Fights Infinity

"not another damn black hole" *raises her hands, her cloak falling back, revealing a pair of worn, spindly arms, Agathas dustbin opens , tonnes upon tonnes of assorted rubbish flinged towards the black hole, clogging it, the black hole sputters and disappears* *agatha lights a cigarette and...
  3. Magical Steve

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

fireawswcalesw58
  4. Magical Steve

Defend Yourself!

OBJECTION! i knocked the water over onto the floor. I accuse NP of smoking highly illegal drugs through dried pasta.
  5. Magical Steve

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

genneral gunsales
  6. Magical Steve

" YOU lITTLE... i do have some lemonade, actually" *pulls out battered can of LEMONBROJUICE and hands it to random guy* "here you are" agatha takes a can herself and sips from it, shortly after taking the first sip, she vomits out a strange black substance.
  7. Magical Steve

* crawls out of dustbin * " THEY'RE THE ONE WHO PICKED UP ME DUSTBIN " "WHERE I COME FROM, THAT'S PUNISHABLE BY DEATH" *looks around* "who are those unformed guys with sticks?", the ghostbusters irritate Agatha. * Agatha hits one in the temple with a glass beer bottle (pulled out of her pocket)...
  8. Magical Steve

First oc base. Fishing base

It might be useful for you to create a thread for your builds, as it seems you are an avid builder.
  9. Magical Steve

I made a map!

Is that pixel art? if that is that's truly amazing!
  10. Magical Steve

First time posting here, my first house I foundation :)

it's alright so far, i'd say to use block variation. Yeah, basically what benitha said above me
  11. Magical Steve

"AAAaa what the hell are you doing to my dustbin? " * throws flaming, worn out trainers at random person .
  12. Magical Steve

Magic: The Gathering

i play an artifact/ enchantment esper faeries commander deck ( my favourite format ) wih Aela Artful Provocateur in the commander seat.
  13. Magical Steve

Magic The Gathering

I decided to create this thread as a discussion place for mtg fans, please let me know if there's another thread with this purpose, so, anyways i play an artifact/ enchantment Alela artful provocateur deck ( commander, my favorite format) i hope to find some other players!
  14. Magical Steve

You say three words I say three words. never ending story...

unbelievable super waltz
  15. Magical Steve

Builds Any way to improve this NPC House?

try and mix up the walls more, it creates a nice effect edit: as in change the roof slightly you can use paint to achieve this [/SPOILER] other than that, looking great!
  16. Magical Steve

You say three words I say three words. never ending story...

the incredible, amazing
  17. Magical Steve

"what is this", the voice is harsh and deep, but feminine. (i gotta look back) *hides in a dustbin*
  18. Magical Steve

a cloaked figured steps into the battlefield, cloaked in rags and topped with a ragged witches hat. they look around confused
  19. Magical Steve

Magical Steve's home

i'm up for suggestions if anyones got any, kinda stumped right now
  20. Magical Steve

Magical Steve's home

I'll add some more of my creations later.
Back
Top Bottom