Search results for query: *

1. lancasterrr

Single Thread RP Strange House (A Freelance RP)

Welcome to the Strange House. It seems that in your time of need, a beacon has appeared, and is guiding you to a house. And there are more people there. People like you, who are waiting for your arrival. So what are you waiting for? Go through the doors, and see what's inside! RULES -Do not...
  2. lancasterrr

IC The CraftLands (IC) (A Minecraft Roleplay)

Welcome to the CraftLands, a Minecraft rp! This is generally just going to be a loose rp with no general plotline. --- Welcome to the CraftLands, a growing freelance Minecraft world! Enter any character you like! This is the IC. Accepted characters, rp here!
  3. lancasterrr

OOC The CraftLands (A Minecraft RP)

Welcome to the CraftLands, a Minecraft rp! This is generally just going to be a loose rp with no general plotline. --- Welcome to the CraftLands, a growing freelance Minecraft world! Enter any character you like! Right, quick rule time: No Bunnying characters. No overpowered characters. They...
  4. lancasterrr

Ask My OC's (and me) Anything!

This is a thread to ask me/ all my OCs anything! Here's the list.
  5. lancasterrr

Lore again (THIS IS THE FINAL ONE)

Chapter 4: Events The Old One’s Army The Old One was a wizard entirely focused on destroying the precious Eternia Crystals that Alex and Moon had given to their village to increase defences. The Old One sent waves of Etherian Goblins, Ogres, Dark Mages, and then the mysterious magic-using...
  6. lancasterrr

Some more Lore

Chapter 3: Bosses King Slime When Cthulhu first used his powers after transforming, he was playing around with a tiny slime that was smaller than the others, and did not get much respect. Cthulhu placed a small ornate crown upon the slime’s head, and declared it the king of all slimes. It...
  7. lancasterrr

Poll Time

What is your favorite Terraria Boss? King Slime Eye of Cthulhu Eater of Worlds Brain of Cthulhu Skeletron Queen Bee Wall of Flesh The Twins Destroyer Skeletron Prime Plantera Golem Duke Fisgron Lunatic Cultist Any of The Pillars (Yeah, I'll count them...) Moon Lord
  8. lancasterrr

Top 3 unneeded mobs

(NOTE: these are MY opinions. If you have a different one please post it in the comments below.) 1. Wraiths Wraiths don't drop anything important, they are meddlesome, they kill your NPC's, (RIP Cody) and they are just downright bad.`:( 2. Hardmode Meteor Heads The meteor heads in hardmode...
  9. lancasterrr

Story I got me some lore!!! (Warning sort of long...)

as you spend your days roaming the lands of Terraria with your loyal (and mysterious) Guide, stop and listen to the many tales of animals, allies, enemies, and darker forces known as the ancient… Terrarian Lore Chapter 1: The Biomes In the beginning, there was Cthulhu, an...
Back
Top Bottom