Search results for query: *

1. jingbadguy

PC Old gamer, new to Terraria.

Just want to thank each and every one of you for all your advice and instructions. Youll be pleased to know that Ive made it wellll into hard mode. Currently rocking it with my bullet rang build. After many hours of gathering and building and with some assistance from a new friend Ive opened...
  2. jingbadguy

Say the first word that comes to mind

supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus.
  3. jingbadguy

Awesome... Ive managed to aquire the bottle and boots... and working within the dungeon but now i need to know... where the heck to i get enough gold keys for all dem locked chests lol. So many in there. lol So far im still using a normal grapple but just got my first few diamonds so if i...
  4. jingbadguy

PC Terraria Steam Holiday Sale Until January 2nd!

I just purchased mine from steam... $1.99 Cant pass up this price.
  5. jingbadguy

Aye... Good advice and was the plan i had in the back of my head. Just got the dryad npc (since im short on bombs i figured id use the item she sells. Ive rin into the eye of cathulu and the skeleton as well as the Bee so far... Rocket boots, cloud in a bottle, wings and a longer range on...
  6. jingbadguy

Thanks for the welcome.... I've been exploring non stop since downloading.... Making so many various maps to see differences and what not. Kinda stuck in pre-hard mode. Getting rocked in underworld at the moment. lol
  7. jingbadguy

Say the first word that comes to mind

Surprise!
  8. jingbadguy

Hello Terraria community! Just downloaded Terraria last night and have only figured out a few things here and there... But I would really like to get together with some friendly players willing to explain some fundamentals regarding progression. Im used to quest based games for the most...
Back
Top Bottom