Search results for query: *

1. l Luska l

Elevator

So, I never thought it made sense to create a hole, make a free fall to hell and call it an elevator? I have no idea how to make mods, but if anyone wants or knows how, I leave here the idea of making an elevator like those medieval ones, it could be wired or not. It makes more logical sense...
  2. l Luska l

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

he bosses are fantastic, especially the dune shark and the train, except ragnar, hypothema and the twins ... they are ... strange heads that fly and don't make much sense ... and the armor is not very attractive except the jungle hood.
  3. l Luska l

Wacky NPCs Mod

as i have never seen this mod before, it is extremely useful for those who like to decorate like me, and should be on top omg it's so boring that I don't like most popular mods and there are other fantastic ones that are hard to find here on the forum I would love to see something like a dragon...
  4. l Luska l

Biomes & Nature Sky islands

make the sky islands have a fortress, something like a jungle temple, with an air boss, that way it would be much better to explore them since I really don’t see much fun in the small islands today where we only go up to get a chest , we stayed in it 1min and never returned. Or there may be...
  5. l Luska l

Game Mechanics Elevator with wires and Arkhalis

As for teleporters, and for anyone who wants something for decoration or early/mid game? It should not be a difficult thing to do, and it would certainly be very useful for construction. As for the Fetid Baghnakhs, I don't think it would have the same essence? the vision i have of arkhalis is...
  6. l Luska l

Game Mechanics Elevator with wires and Arkhalis

So, I always wondered, why is there still no way to make a 'lift' item and connect to the wires for work? It's not good to have to drop the whole map to go down something ... or always up stairs Arkhalis, It sure is a unique weapon and a lot of fun / badass, so why not make an end game...
Back
Top Bottom