Search results for query: *

• Users: Mattix
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mattix

Games you're waiting for!

List the games you are waiting for / hyped for! My body is prepared for DOOM: Eternal!
  2. Mattix

PC Didn't think I'd ever come back here

I've become invisible and gone away
  3. Mattix

Wavebank Persona Music Pack

Features songs from Persona 2, 3, 4 and 5! DOWNLOAD
  4. Mattix

NPCs & Enemies Expert Mech Bosses should be buffed

I feel like the Expert Mode does not add anything to the Mech Bosses except the health and damage increase, maybe lower heart drop rate in Destroyer's Case. Twins: Retinazer shoots even faster, Spasmatism can charge while breathing flames, charges like EoC phase 2, Immune to every fire...
  5. Mattix

PC Want to play Expert Mode?

You have to be from Europe to prevent extreme lag. New world, new characters, no cheating! Add me on Steam if you wish to play. http://steamcommunity.com/id/chainsawplayin/
  6. Mattix

PC It's not funny anymore, Great Design is overpowered.

An item that takes ~20 gold to make, accessible after Dungeon. Most importantly, it has infinite range and infinite light-making and cave discovering abilities! I've added a picture to show how it makes light. I assume it's only a thing to help with building, but it should be fixed. It's too...
  7. Mattix

Items Sticky Grip Potion

Sticky Grip Potion Recipe: 1 Gel 1 Pink Gel 1 Shiverthorn 1 Bottled Water Duration: 4 minutes Allows to cling to walls (Tiger Climbing Gear effect)
  8. Mattix

PC Do you remember?

Tell me, do you remember: When the Jungle was a secret biome, hidden deep underground? When you could attack with the grappling hook? When the Star Cannon was a purple minishark? You can add your own questions (1-3). The point of the thread is to show how big were the changes since the very...
  9. Mattix

Biomes & Nature Abandonned Factory [Dungeon Alternate!]

Abandonned Factory Abandonned robot factories can be very dangerous and still have operational gear in them. Thread carefully. Backstory: It's a factory that has been abandonned by humans / whatever creatures. After being left to rot for hundreds of years, robots inside it went on a rampage...
  10. Mattix

3DS Mattix is da man

I am going to start a nightcore channel on Youtube help me grow and say hi to your mom bet you haven't seen her for a long time
  11. Mattix

Items Shotgun shells!

I have a problem with shotguns in Terraria. They use Bullets! And I don't like shotguns multiplying bullets! Introducing Shotgun Shells! Shotgun shells could be made from Empty Shells on Hardmode. But in Pre-Hardmode, you would use Copper/Tin Bars to make shells. 1 Copper/Tin Bar + 1...
  12. Mattix

PC Worst world generation/spawns?

Here we can talk about The Worst World Generation Mistakes / Worst Spawns. I'll start: I have spawned in the forest biome seriously now, I have spawned in Crimson, when it was supposed to be fixed.
  13. Mattix

Highest damage bonus? (WIP)

I'll try to find the highest possible damage bonuses for each class. Starting off, we have the mage! Nebula Armor gives +26% magic damage and +16% magic critical strike chance! Damage boosters from the set give up to 15% damage! Celestial Emblem: +15% damage! Sorcerer Emblem: +15% damage...
  14. Mattix

Worst games in the series

This is a thread about games, which were the worst in their series. (had least content, worst graphics, made no sense, etc.) I'll start with Heroes of Might & Magic 5. It had the least unit types, material types and overall, I didn't like it too much. I prefer the third game. But the map editor...
  15. Mattix

Renewable blocks

I'm mainly going to talk about renewable blocks, and how to get them. Obviously, all types of wood are renewable. Sand (all kinds) is renewable through Antlions and Sandgun (- ammo usage) Granite blocks (granite elementals) Obsidian (water and lava are renewable) Honey block, crispy honey All...
  16. Mattix

Casual Pokemon fusion

Go crazy http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/ Pidgduck
  17. Mattix

Ayy mates it's real

Ctulu was always a crappy final boss suggestion with stats ~8000000 hp, 9999 damage and 99999 defense, but now he's in the game with nearly the same stats! don't kill me pls
  18. Mattix

Weapons & Equip Cactus bow and cactus flechette

Cactus bow 7 damage 6.7 velocity 28 use time ammo: arrows (obviously) Crafting: 10 cactus requires: workbench Cactus flechette 5 damage 3.9 velocity 1.5 knockback chance to break: 100% Pierces one enemy Crafting: 1 cactus = 5 cactus flechettes requires: workbench Tell me what you think
  19. Mattix

Other Easter egg suggestion

Having a Red Squirrel and a Red's Helmet in your inventory would allow you to create Red's Squirrel. It would be a squirrel with Redigit's armor on it. It would be a follower pet.
  20. Mattix

What was your most embarassing death?

Tell the world about your most unfortunate/embarassing deaths in Terraria. I'll start. I died during an expert mode Queen bee battle... to a BEE!
Back
Top Bottom