Search results for query: *

• Users: Naxreus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Naxreus

Biomes & Nature World Generation small updates.

There has been always few places where this game could got some improvements. -Bigger Ocean biomes. (They could be a bit longer so we can have more space to build inside the "Ocean biome" or maybe some small Islands could generate naturally) -Ocean flooded underground caves. (Ocean underground...
  2. Naxreus

Items [Suggestion] Could the New chest lock work on The Temple door?

The Temple door is a door that is commonly used in Adventure maps as it's simple and basic the way it works, is a door that can only be opened if you have a key, players who find it they know that they have to find a key to keep progressing but there is no way to place a locked Temple door...
  3. Naxreus

Blocks & Decoration [Suggestion] Functional End game tier DJ Mixer table from the Official 1.3 Music Spoiler Re-Logic video.

Greetings. Long time ago when 1.3 developement was announced there was a really nice Music spoiler preview, the great part was that the video also featured this nice Martian themed DJ Mixer table, the Sprite was officialy created by Re-Logic with some really good animations. Many tough this...
  4. Naxreus

**REPORTED** [Bug] Companion Cube pet no longer interacts with Pressure plates as its supposed to do

Issue: Companion Cube pet no longer interacts with Pressure plates as its supposed to do. More Info: Originally when introduced this pet was interacting with pressure plates on a very unique way allowing to create adventure maps around that mechanic. A nice little detail that could be used on...
  5. Naxreus

Items Balance suggestions to the 4 Main gameplay skips of Terraria

The game atm have several item flaws that change the natural game progression skiping important progression steps of palying Terraria, some of those flaws can get solved getting the progression back to the natural intended way. Here are 4 main item flaws. -Raver Shark definetly needs a re...
  6. Naxreus

Its this time once more.

- We reached a point were we have like 22 1.3.6 confirmed sneaks, there is also no estimated date for the release of the 1.3.6 but as it was previously mentioned it will require a new world to generate all the new features. - 1.3.6 may get released in some months or maybe next year who knows, if...
  7. Naxreus

Resolved Question: How I can make the Player sensor trigger only one time rather than 2?

- The question of this post is solved, no need to keep it, delete this psot please, thanks -
  8. Naxreus

-=]- The Molten Armor CHALLENGE -[=-

Hi there, I was wondering for long why anyone did someting like this before... We all know how good is the Reaver Shark so why dont go to the next level? If you are good on Terraria then you can push it to the limit. You can obtain the last Pre-Harmode armor thx to it but ofc its not that...
  9. Naxreus

I played Terraria many times and want keep playing it but...

Lets just say, I want remove all my characters and maps to start from zero. Just in case I saved the file in a different folder BUT i dont think its a good idea to start playing or creating new worlds right now because the future Desert Upgrade, this means if I start spending time and effort on...
  10. Naxreus

Biomes & Nature Abandoned small castle or tower on surface biomes

I didnt seen any post with this suggestion, the idea is to have little castle or tower half ruined/half abandoned on surface biomes, there are always chests on surface caves, they can be too on some old buildings like this
  11. Naxreus

NPCs & Enemies Some enemy with Thorns against player dmg, Steal you weps and health other enemies

Maybe will be fun see some enemy with that passive, so player with extrem damage may killhim self if do a big dmg. So the way to fight against that can be with more than one player or with less powerfull weapons. That can add more usses to less powerful weps. The enemy may have low hp but...
Back
Top Bottom