Search results for query: *

1. Iconicantics

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

It's not that. I sent them home hoping i wouldn't get quests from them. Unless there's a benefit of maxing all the guardians friendship level, i don't see a point in keep all of them in the house.
  2. Iconicantics

i think i ran into a problem. i just started the game and the blood moon popped up. Nemesis spawned but i started getting quests for sardine and Bree but they were sent home in my last play session and are not in my house.
  3. Iconicantics

ok thanks. Also, it seems like im unable to call Mabel at all. Is there a higher friendship requirement?
  4. Iconicantics

I've been making alex a thrower lately. Is there a specific stat that boosts throw damage when it comes to the guardians?
  5. Iconicantics

hey, would it be possible to find a list of accessories that work with the guardians? its starting to look like most of the accessories i have on 3 of my guardians aren't working at all.
  6. Iconicantics

love having more than one guardian. I mainly play summoner so its like having a small army. i'm just wondering if it would be possible to have indicators for potions on assist guardians? it only shows for the main. Also, are there 10 guardians? would love to have 3 extra guardians running with...
  7. Iconicantics

It looks like i ran into an issue when switching the button order. Even when i use the default Q, or any other button, it just blinks so i cant command the guardians. When i switch it back to right click, it works as intended.
  8. Iconicantics

I've been trying to figure out how to get the guardians to use summon weapons. Is it possible yet because they do have the leadership stat there?
Back
Top Bottom