Search results for query: *

1. Horizons Edge

tModLoader Metroid Mod

This is a really good mod. I'm playing a run through right now. I have noticed an issue though. It's a minor one but I think it's good to mention. Hatches when closed count as doors. The problem is that when they are open, they do not count as doors. This can cause npcs to start wandering around...
  2. Horizons Edge

tModLoader Magic Storage

On page 74 This means the makers of Magic Storage have no control of Magic Storage Extra as they don't make, edit, or update it. The 2 do the same thing for the most part and so will conflict with each other. You have to use one or the other, not both, otherwise you expect errors and crashes.
  3. Horizons Edge

tModLoader Magic Storage

Well that's something for info at least. The MSE directs me to the same page as Magic Storage so I thought it was made by the same people.
  4. Horizons Edge

tModLoader Magic Storage

So what's the difference between Magic Storage and Magic Storage - Extra? Are they the same thing with Extra being the one being updated and the other discontinued or is there some difference what each one offers? They have the same description but Magic Storage - Extra is more up to date. If...
  5. Horizons Edge

PC Terraria only rarely opens

Well as much as that explanation basicly says there is no way to fix it because the root cause can't be determined, at least I got the game working again so I'll live with that. Terraria is still my favorite game to play so as long as it runs i'm good.
  6. Horizons Edge

For now, deleting the config file and then reinstalling Terraria has solved the problem. However, if the problem is the same as the OP then this problem will happen again. The question therefore is what is messing up the config file?
  7. Horizons Edge

Edition Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 OS build 19042.867 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 64 Bit I checked the crash log. It didn't have anything since 10/1/2020. This is the last entry. 10/1/2020 6:13:13 PM System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a...
  8. Horizons Edge

I now find myself with this same problem. Yesterday I had no problem. Today, I open steam, hit play and a few moments later Terraria stops running. I also have 1 file that fails to validate but does not get reacquired. This problem started after i loaded some things from the workshop. I have...
  9. Horizons Edge

Texture Pack The Buster Sword.

Well this went south pretty quick. Now that i've read it, i'll be heading back north again.
  10. Horizons Edge

Terraria: Journey's End Official Golf Map Starter Kit

Can't wait to play these. I don't like golf in real life but for some reason, Mario golf was always fun. With the crazy golf maps they made here, I think i'll have fun exploring them as much as playing golf in them.
  11. Horizons Edge

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Well this looks interesting. (now contemplating devious traps to build) I look forward to seeing what kind of nightmarish courses people will build for this. Should be a lot of fun.
  12. Horizons Edge

tModLoader Bleach Anime Mod [WIP]

Don't know if you're still doing anything with this. I'm enjoying it but it doesn't do much beyond pre-hard mode. I would suggest a way to power up the weapons and something for the armor once we get to hard mode. Either new armor or a way to power up the armor so that it's useful beyond...
Back
Top Bottom