Search results for query: *

1. M015TY B0Y

tModLoader ElementMachine mod

Very cool sprites
  2. M015TY B0Y

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I have the same issue, wonder if this issue was already fixed with someone else. I cant take advantage of the unlim. recall potion or anything like that either. Edit: Disabling all mods didn't fix anything with Luiafk, ever since the mysterious "seed" update Luiafk stopped functioning almost...
  3. M015TY B0Y

tModLoader Auto Trash

It's the least I could do. Going without the quality of life mod I rely on so heavily is almost like I lose quality of life. Thanks for not judging me on my fishing needs.
  4. M015TY B0Y

tModLoader Auto Trash

You caught me. At least somebody is catching something today...
  5. M015TY B0Y

tModLoader Auto Trash

Hey, I signed in to let you know that there may or may not be an issue with the mod after the 0.3 update. It seems that every item i pick up goes into the original trash slot.
  6. M015TY B0Y

What a coincedence, Dominos is exactly what I had. I hate Domino's.

What a coincedence, Dominos is exactly what I had. I hate Domino's.
  7. M015TY B0Y

I had pizza in my english class today. Too much pizza. Way too much pizza...

I had pizza in my english class today. Too much pizza. Way too much pizza...
  8. M015TY B0Y

oh :red:, my last name is similar to lukas and it comes from germany, i didnt know "luk" was a...

oh :red:, my last name is similar to lukas and it comes from germany, i didnt know "luk" was a trend over there
  9. M015TY B0Y

Fun fact on how I expanded my knowledge of Terraria: Read the Wikipedia on every little thing in...

Fun fact on how I expanded my knowledge of Terraria: Read the Wikipedia on every little thing in the game. And how I made friends!: I didn't.
  10. M015TY B0Y

tModLoader [Released WIP] Auto-Structures Mod

Well I mean if you are adding man-made structures rather than randomly generated biomes alone, there needs to be an area in the center large enough to trigger the biomes spawns and etc, maybe just keep it a large open cave that doesn't look too man-made, but have a lot of detail making the biome...
  11. M015TY B0Y

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
  12. M015TY B0Y

I was thinking it may spawn mini biomes for enemies to spawn in if you ever need to farm something, and that only answers one of my few questions, thank you for clarification.
  13. M015TY B0Y

This mod is pretty interesting, is the auto generated biome randomized? Can you use your map to place them? How large are the biomes? Will you get stuck when placing a biome? Are the cave biomes hollow? How will we know how big the biome will be/how would we tell what the biome will consume...
  14. M015TY B0Y

I've noticed a very top notch pattern of profile pictures from you.

I've noticed a very top notch pattern of profile pictures from you.
  15. M015TY B0Y

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums!
  16. M015TY B0Y

Has anyone told you/have you realized that one of your suggestions to the game has been added...

Has anyone told you/have you realized that one of your suggestions to the game has been added? (I mean the desert spirits curse)
  17. M015TY B0Y

tModLoader Bouncy Coins

Oh lordy. I've been staring at the gif sample of the mod for more than a minute straight, I can only imagine how satisfying this mod must be in-game. :confused:
  18. M015TY B0Y

tModLoader The Sorcerer's Mod!

those sprites are amazingly sexy, really nice artwork on them hey babes
  19. M015TY B0Y

i noticed this the day before you posted that and couldnt care enough to brag about it, so thank...

i noticed this the day before you posted that and couldnt care enough to brag about it, so thank you... i guess?
Back
Top Bottom