Search results for query: *

1. Kira Resari

Digging Caves ~ Game Crashes

When trying to dig out huge open spaces (in my case, trying to create a Truffle Worm Farm), the game freezes for several seconds, then crashes. This happens reliably, and only in the case of me digging out huge open spaces. The mothod I use is as following: Fly on top of a ledge, standing...
  2. Kira Resari

My server just wont work, neither my friend's.

Second that. We tried: Him hosting the server Me hosting the server Different ports Different max players With and without password With and without port forwarding Using "Host & Play" from within the game Using TerrariaServer.exe Using start-server.bat We always get to "Connecting to...
  3. Kira Resari

Yip Yip =^,^=

Yay! And thanks for the advice! =^,^=
  4. Kira Resari

Zombie-Safe Town?

Heheh, nice cage. But now it's effectively a house already. Put a bed, table, and light source inside, and you can move in an NPC. So, from what I've gathered so far, the only area in which Monsters will not spawn are inside houses, with houses defined as: Having walls/doors/platforms all...
  5. Kira Resari

Zombie-Safe Town?

Yeah, my intention was building a village with wide, open areas, like parks, that would also be safe at night, without disfiguring them with deathtraps, a glass dome, or other contraptions. Just nice gardens with grass below and a fence behind. But I guess the game mechanics are not on my side...
  6. Kira Resari

Zombie-Safe Town?

Might be worth a try. I've got obscene amounts of dirt anyway. And at worst, it'll make a solid base for a boss arena =^,^= (← Gets eaten by The Destroyer)
  7. Kira Resari

Zombie-Safe Town?

I'll take that as a "no". =^,~'= Sorry, the description of spawning mechanics and fences made me believe that there actually was a way to make outdoor areas safe without literally flooding them with hazards.
  8. Kira Resari

Zombie-Safe Town?

So, at the end of the day, there is no way to make an outside area truly safe, is there?
  9. Kira Resari

Zombie-Safe Town?

Well, I ended up doing that in the end since I couldn't find a way to make my original town safe. No I have a ghost town nearby. =@,@= The original question remains: Is it even possible to build town with safe outside-areas by using fences?
  10. Kira Resari

Zombie-Safe Town?

What I did was: Place a couple of torches on the lawn, say, one every 7 blocks or so. Place fences in the background all the way from one house to the next. But the next night, I still get Zombies between two houses... The questions that are on my mind here are: How much fence do I need to...
  11. Kira Resari

Zombie-Safe Town?

That's great but... Actually, I'm more interested into what conditions apply for mob spawning, and how I can prevent it within the confines of my town, at least for ground-based enemies. =^,^=
  12. Kira Resari

Zombie-Safe Town?

I was wondering... How do I build a town consisting of multiple houses, where no monsters can spawn? I've read on the Wiki that player placed background walls prevent monsters from spawning, and that fences count as backgroudn walls for that purpose, so I fenced in all the open areas between...
  13. Kira Resari

Yip Yip =^,^=

This curious fox stumbled across Terraria some time ago. ...and with that, the year was pretty much over. I've ben playing for some time now, relying on the Wiki a lot to find my way around tha world of Terraria, died many, many times (mostly because of chronical cases of rock-on-head, and...
  14. Kira Resari

Brave Your Tail!

Brave Your Tail!
Back
Top Bottom