1. Burst

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

ngl that's actually super cool
  2. Burst

help, i'm obsessed with celeste rn

help, i'm obsessed with celeste rn
  3. Burst

tModLoader Elements Awoken

"Indefinite" That means, development is paused until further notice. It will pick back up once Orange has time to work on the mod again.
  4. Burst

It's on indefinite hiatus/very slow development. Orange is still busy with real life doings and until then, there's not much we can do.
  5. Burst

tModLoader The Abandoned Star Mod

Always cool to see new content mods with potential pop up. Definitely gonna use this in the next modded save!
  6. Burst

Greetings, Red! May there be a chance for the Frost Legion to be reworked in the future? Or at...

Greetings, Red! May there be a chance for the Frost Legion to be reworked in the future? Or at least get a few new items and an easier way of summoning it?
  7. Burst

1.4.3.6, yes. Unless TML 1.4.4 is out before the update is out.
  8. Burst

Hey, it's been a while. There have been changes regarding Hell or High Water. We still plan to two-part the release, but it will release together with the update for 1.4 tmodloader. We are actively working on it and as usual, can't give closer information right now, but rest be assured, it's...
  9. Burst

scorchfins.

scorchfins.
  10. Burst

It's been a while, hasn't it? (well my last comment was literally 9 days ago but psst, no one needs to know) But I'm beyond excited to announce that we have a trailer ready for 1.4's first part, which you will find on the front page as per usual, but here is it for faster watching. Thanks to...
  11. Burst

Announcement that may make one or the other happy here: We decided to split Hell or High Water into TWO updates - one including the Aqueous/Obsidious reworks, new structures, the new biome and the quest system, while the other includes the rest, such as the Infernace/Volcanox reworks, mini boss...
  12. Burst

As a long time Venom fan, obviously. Movie was great, found it to be better than the first one...

As a long time Venom fan, obviously. Movie was great, found it to be better than the first one. And I already liked that one.
  13. Burst

Something wicked this way comes...said Terraria, Starset and Cletus Kasady.

Something wicked this way comes...said Terraria, Starset and Cletus Kasady.
  14. Burst

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

That is what Cletus Kasady said too before transforming into Carnage. But yeah, looks like crossover stuff to me...
  15. Burst

Important announcement (copy pasted from discord) Hey, peeps. So, I wanted to let you all to something that you might already have expected, but...as it stands right now, we won't be able to keep in the Summer 2021 release date for the Hell or High Water update. Now, I know that this sounds...
  16. Burst

June will be a great month.

June will be a great month.
  17. Burst

Happy 10th anniversary, Terraria. Thank you for all the memories. <3

Happy 10th anniversary, Terraria. Thank you for all the memories. <3
  18. Burst

Nearing nine years of playing Terraria. If any game had such a huge impact, it's this one...

Nearing nine years of playing Terraria. If any game had such a huge impact, it's this one...
  19. Burst

Man, that new Split Mod update is really fun. I always knew the mod had potential and I am happy...

Man, that new Split Mod update is really fun. I always knew the mod had potential and I am happy to see they make complete use of it. (also, that fire worm mini boss caught me off guard lmao)
  20. Burst

Or, maybe, both armors are colored after corals and the ocean, making it really not necessary pointing that out. No intention to be rude here, but just saying...
Back
Top Bottom