Search results for query: *

1. TheTrueCow56

Resolved [Mobile] No Moon Lords Legs

So 1.4 is awesome, and there was only one bug which was called to attention already. But then I loaded up the cursed seed (05162020) and it has everything. Except for moon lords legs. There is the weird loading screen, crimson and corruption, the strange dungeon, just no moon lords legs. This...
  2. TheTrueCow56

Mobile Wanna play some mobile terraria?

(Edit: I’m good now)
  3. TheTrueCow56

Mobile Question about 1.4 system requirements.

So, I know that 1.4 won’t really change the requirements for mobile but I’m just curios: Will an iPad 7 with an A10 chip, 3 gb of ram and iPadOS 14 be able to run 1.4 with smooth lighting, wind, and (if it happens) better looking water? I don’t expect there will be a sure fire answer but if any...
  4. TheTrueCow56

Mobile Multiplayer Connection Problems

Hello! I’m an ios terraria user and my friend and I want to play terraria locall but it is very laggy and he gets disconnected very often. I’m on and iPad 7 he is on an iPhone 5s. Please let me know of any fixes.
  5. TheTrueCow56

Mobile Mobile 1.3 Crashing

This is a really annoying bug where after about an hour of play the game crashes and deletes some of my progress. When and what it deletes seems to be at random. I know DR studios has a lot on their plate and I’m thankful for the great speed at which they work, but if this could be taken note...
  6. TheTrueCow56

Mobile 1.3 Maps

Hey! I’m a mobile 1.3 player, and was wondering if anyone has a link for a fun, not to short 1.3 adventure map? Is so maybe link it if possible
  7. TheTrueCow56

Mobile Good Water

Quick question: When will mobile get pc quality looking water?
  8. TheTrueCow56

Mobile Modding

I’m a mobile player of terraria and can’t wait for more updates and content, but would it ever be possible for a beefy mobile device to get a mod like calamity? There is already adventure map support, so will there ever be modding support? (In the future).
  9. TheTrueCow56

Resolved [Mobile] Can’t find souls of night

I play terraria mobile 1.3 and I can’t find souls of night anywhere! I’ve gone very deep and can’t find any. I have obtained souls of light and have many, but I can’t find souls of night. If someone could help me that would be great.
Back
Top Bottom