Search results for query: *

1. S

Game Mechanics Can we please get some way to obtain gravestones without dying as softcore.

im not sure why I would need to justify this, its cheating. Using a program that grants god powers over the world allowing you to change every single aspect about it is cheating. It also lets you see where everything is, mushroom biomes, floating islands, temple, etc. You're being ridiculous...
  2. S

Game Mechanics Can we please get some way to obtain gravestones without dying as softcore.

dying isnt cool. Why cant i just make them out of stone and a heavy workbench or something?
  3. S

Like why dont npcs drop them always? I dont even like taking dmg let alone dying why should we have to suicide to get a graveyard?
  4. S

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Fixing the fishing chests from being cheesable makes sense but the reaver shark nerf doesn't. It also doesn't make sense that you're removing stand out armor pieces. There used to be a tradeoff between set bonuses and raw stats because of them now itll stagnate to sets only unless people find...
  5. S

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Honestly both of those snow backgrounds are good. Seems a shame to throw the old one out entirely.
  6. S

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

I'm surprised by 3rd, I figured plague was the superior of the 2 so the other one wouldn't have a chance despite how good it was. I got plague and plant, thats 2/3 for my votes.
  7. S

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Well 1.4 aint coming out in the next 2 months.
  8. S

Game Mechanics Can we get better support for pvp?

You're assuming the absolute best items always which pve doesnt even work with, the post game stuff is broken. Also summoners already do that they can spawn their minions anywhere on screen by just continuously clicking.
  9. S

Game Mechanics Can we get better support for pvp?

It's always been such a janky half finished element of an otherwise feature packed game. It just doesn't make sense that knockback doesnt work properly, several status effects/debuffs dont work at all on hit and summoning is non-existent. Summoning in particular has a pretty obvious fix that'd...
  10. S

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

I also wish there was more rare enemy spawns. The event bosses have like 1 or 2 attacks why don't they just spawn like a mini boss similiar to the king slime?
  11. S

No I mean the orgy of enemies that last way too long and require min/max builds to fight. I prefer bosses with a large moveset of attacks for you to avoid.
  12. S

So are there any new bosses or just the lame events?
  13. S

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

The final pic.... It's the praise the sun! Covenants! But seriously, are we getting emotes/rp actions like that sitting in chairs one?
Back
Top Bottom