Search results for query: *

1. O

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

I think I'm on the newest version in the mod browser and if I look at a weapon in the boss drops part, the knockback on those weapons are really weird. I'm going to update this thread with a bit more info later on.
  2. O

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

I think it has to do with the world beeing on the cloud. Im not sure but i had this problem too and with another world without cloud save it doesnt crash, so maybe you could try if this works til they fix it.
  3. O

Im sorry but I found another way to crash the game by accident. if you click on the leaderboard button for a boss while in singleplayer it crashes every time for me and gives me this error:
  4. O

I think i am, here is my log file
  5. O

I just got a crash that seems to have something to do with your mod. The log just spammed this Error: I clicked on the spawn info for one boss i think when it crashed. My enabled mods:
  6. O

I found out that if you switch to another program and then back to terraria it switches back to 1920x1080, atleast it does it for me
  7. O

I have a bug that sets the resolution of the game to the lowest when it starts. it only does that sometimes, sometimes it just starts normal. i have the bug that crashes the game on save and exit too btw
Back
Top Bottom