Search results for query: *

1. Random Fellow

Console Terraria 1.4 on Consoles - So how's it like?

Terraria recently released its final Jounrneys end update on consoles. Being a PC guy I was honestly still exicted for the launch for consoles. Now, seems like there are bugs, as expected but it also seems like they're getting terminated fast. But that aside, how is 1.4 on consoles so far? You...
  2. Random Fellow

How much time do you spend inbetween worlds or playthroughs?

Nearing the end of another playthrough. Just wanted to know, after you reach the end or stop playing how long is it untill you start a new world? The obvious answer is starting right after the current one ends, but the last time I did that it was cut short when I got to the wall, from boredom...
  3. Random Fellow

Other Town Music: Love it? Hate it? Respect it? Want it off?

Ok a common criticism for 1.4 was the Town music. And I agree, I think town music sounds boring even if Town Night is pretty alright. I preffer the more quirky and fun music of days gone by rather than the cuddly new town themes. But since there are people who still love the songs, I'm going to...
  4. Random Fellow

Favorite/Most Important update

Which update do you think is the best? Do you like it because it introduced you to the game? Or do you like it because it might have revived the game? I can't really pick one for a most important update. But I can pick a favorite, well kinda. I got introduced while 1.2 was on consoles and I...
  5. Random Fellow

Getting back into Terraria comfortably?

Started a new world a month or so ago, been having a blast and my experience has been different to most worlds. I've built tons of different villages, tried fishing quests, started a railroad to go around the world (currently only leads to dungeon) that I made it in a way where you drop down and...
  6. Random Fellow

Should Normal Mode be removed?

At this point Normal mode is obsolete. Everyone does Expert and some moved to Master. Most people who play the game for the first time will play on Normal. When Expert is now what is the I feel is the main focus. People who play blind will miss out on a lot of content that is basically now in...
  7. Random Fellow

Game Mechanics Acheivement ideas/ Funny Names

Ok, so these are just a bunch of achivement ideas that I've had. Since I kinda like how in some games achievements can be like a portfolio of progress. Ok so um, yeah, radio the post. Scroll down already, stop reading this. Oh yeah, I'm gonna make a bunch of stupid, joking, and maybe refrence...
  8. Random Fellow

What is your Favorite Stage of Terraria?

Terraria as you all know is an open-world, sandbox game with some RPG elements in there. Its progression is vast and wide-open, with some smaller linear elements. I honestly really like this take on progression. Leaving you out in the open while pointing you in a direction to help you out (With...
  9. Random Fellow

The Twins: How you fight two bosses at the same time

The Twins, one of the three mechanical bosses in Terraria, known as being the hardest as the bunch for some people. The Mechanical bosses have a unique gimmick to them and it is their multiple parts/segments. The Twins are two eyeballs which are the two segments of the boss. Spazmatism, which...
  10. Random Fellow

Game Mechanics What if there was a way to create ahd ahre custom seeds?

I know map making is out there and there is Tedit. But for my money these custom seeds beat them. It's so fun to just run around and build in For the worthy, 5162020, and for the bees exploring these are really fun because they can sprout new ideas and give players a new experience. Since...
  11. Random Fellow

PC How manhy days irl does it take for you to beat Terraria or get to certian parts.

Just something I have been wondering for along time. I usually like to take my time but still progress at a decent rate. Just wanted to know because I try and make sure I don't do or play too much in one day. I started my second playthrough that I plan to beat the game in. Trying to make it a...
  12. Random Fellow

Video K i t e

Awwwww yeeh. OBS tab I think shifted the placement on the video in the recording, first video taken using a fullscreen application or anything like that. Only other things I have recorded were in Nestopia.
  13. Random Fellow

Weapons & Equip Meteorite Armor Balancing [ 1.4 ]

Ok, upon many other great balancing changes. Meteorite Armor and Tools we're balanced in 1.4, which is great, honestly a fantastic addition. But I can't help but feel like it could have been balanced better. Incase if you don't Meteorite Bar can only be obtained untill you have a Crimtane or...
  14. Random Fellow

Hallowed Biome's quirky yet interesting atmosphere

Often looked at as the safe haven of Terrarias Hardmode you can't deny the Hallow isn't iconic. Even making it's way onto the cover art on the old-generation console boxart at one point. It always has this fun feeling to it. It's quirky suprise elements and strange feeling always made it stand...
  15. Random Fellow

What is your take on Expert mode?

Throughout my entire life I have never understood difficulty settings in games. But Terraria is a game I feel conflicted on if they fit or not. I always felt like the player should set up their own goals a,d challenges while playing a game, thus making their own custom difficulty. Terraria has...
  16. Random Fellow

Game Mechanics Small things Journeys End Has to Fix & My Worries

Journey's End will be released on May 6th, it will be Terraria's final major update. And I feel like there are a lot of small problems that NEED to be fixed. I will be talking about what I think about Journeys end, I have not watched all the trailers but this is what I would like to see...
  17. Random Fellow

Switch Looking for people to Play with. Friend codes! SW-0854-3023-4429 [I don't play on Switch often anymore but feel free to treat this as a miniforum]

I am currently working on a Pre-Hardmode world (This world will be in hardmode at some point). Join if you have a character at any state of the pre-Hardmode game. If you want to join and become my friend here is my Nintendo Switch friend code. You can post your down in the comments aswell and...
  18. Random Fellow

What do you like about Terraria?

I recently did a post on ranking all of the bosses in Terraria with a lot of experience on each boss. I recently beat Terraria and tested out the multiplayer. And this made me think about something; what is my favorite aspect in Terraria? Why do I keep coming back to this game? Why do I want to...
  19. Random Fellow

New to the Forums

Hey guys, I finally joined this forum. For awhile I have just spectated some posts and threads but I decided to join a few days ago. I just beat Terraria for the first time yesterday and I loved every second of it. Beating and playing Terraria has changed how I see games as a whole. Last time I...
  20. Random Fellow

List of Terrarias 15 Big Bosses

This list has been adjusted and made for Normal Mode only, no expert mode attacks will be mentioned. Once I am able to finish everything I will add the other bosses to this list. Difficulty should never decide if something is good or bad. Balance and how fair something is should. Just explaining...
Back
Top Bottom