Search results for query: *

• Users: Ghaleon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

Game Mechanics Storage Chests

So, I like how a character can hop around to different worlds with their inventory intact. Why not have a chest that could be persistent in all worlds you have on the same PC? With a special look and build requirements. Taking certain items and a gold chest to craft one. Then, when you log off...
  2. G

tAPI New Liquid Types

So...I've tried Google, but come up empty. So I'll ask here. Is it at all possible to add a new type of liquid to the game using tAPI? Since we have Water, Lava, and Honey right now. And an upcoming 4th liquid in 1.3. (Which, may already be Acid, come to think of it, unless the Dev team is...
  3. G

tAPI [WIP] [Alpha] Periodic Elements (Phase 1)

~~Periodic Elements~~ Introduction Disclaimer Installation and Requirements Download Plans New Content Changelog ~~~~~~~~~~ intro ~Introduction~ Well, none of you know me. Or, maybe this is years in the future, and if you are reading this, by now you DO know me. :dryadconfused: I'm toying...
  4. G

tAPI Suggestion: Base Metals Mod

So I just got back into playing Terraria, since tAPI is now up for 1.2.4.1. My mod list is currently: BaseMode GRealm _ShockahBase r3 Accessory Slots+ BetterHealing EnhancedTooltip Insight Item Suffixes Inventory Tweaks berberborscing Elemental Boots Main Slot Zero Portable Craft Guide...
Back
Top Bottom