Search results for query: *

1. LameCube

I was asleep for the last three years, what did I miss?

I was asleep for the last three years, what did I miss?
  2. LameCube

Thanks, glad to see that there's interest :)

Thanks, glad to see that there's interest :)
  3. LameCube

I'm making a game for GameJolt's Adventure Jam 2016, if anyone's interested...

I'm making a game for GameJolt's Adventure Jam 2016, if anyone's interested: http://gamejolt.com/games/unlegend/147331
  4. LameCube

I'm a bit busy as usual, but I think I could find the time. So, you want a logo that resembles...

I'm a bit busy as usual, but I think I could find the time. So, you want a logo that resembles the Terraria one, or should it be it's own thing?
  5. LameCube

What'd that be?

What'd that be?
  6. LameCube

Oh, I guess I've been on here for a year now. Wrote a total of 35 messages. Let's shoot for 40...

Oh, I guess I've been on here for a year now. Wrote a total of 35 messages. Let's shoot for 40 next year. ;)
  7. LameCube

[IMG]

8. LameCube

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Wow, it's been a whopping 18 hours since the last dump of spoilers?! That's far too long. Well, never fear! As Ulterraria's lead "that-guy-who-makes-the-logo-and-stuff-sometimes", I have decided to give everyone a sneak peek at the future of Ulterraria's most important feature: It's logo!
  9. LameCube

Made in a little under an hour. [IMG]

Made in a little under an hour.
  10. LameCube

Ah, I've been very busy recently. I've got school work, artwork and my sanity to worry about...

Ah, I've been very busy recently. I've got school work, artwork and my sanity to worry about. Not sure when I'll be able to find time for this.
  11. LameCube

Glad to hear you're interested! I'm currently making plans with TheHelten, but feel free to pop...

Glad to hear you're interested! I'm currently making plans with TheHelten, but feel free to pop in at any time if you're open to doing something.
  12. LameCube

I haven't shared any information publicly actually. There's quite a bit to explain, but the...

I haven't shared any information publicly actually. There's quite a bit to explain, but the basic idea is that it's a boss rush (sorta) where you control two characters at once. It's a bit like Binding of Isaac in gameplay and art style, not to say it's a ripoff or anything, that's just how it's...
  13. LameCube

That's fine, same with me. Although, if you're ever interested, it would be nice for me to have...

That's fine, same with me. Although, if you're ever interested, it would be nice for me to have more than one option.
  14. LameCube

I think I'm going to figure something out with TheHelten.

I think I'm going to figure something out with TheHelten.
  15. LameCube

Yeah, I was thinking about TheHelten, but I'll have to see.

Yeah, I was thinking about TheHelten, but I'll have to see.
  16. LameCube

I saw a few, but I'm not quite sure they have what I'm looking for. Trying not to be picky, but...

I saw a few, but I'm not quite sure they have what I'm looking for. Trying not to be picky, but it's kinda tough.
  17. LameCube

Uh oh. At that point in game development where I have to start thinking about music. Hopefully...

Uh oh. At that point in game development where I have to start thinking about music. Hopefully some composer(s) would be interested?
  18. LameCube

Ulterraria Mod [HELP WANTED]

Ulterraria has moved over to standalone, since apparently tAPI isn't being supported anymore or something. Anyway, go check that thread out since this thread has been abandoned. (I don't have a link, but you'll be able to find it pretty easy, it's called Ulterraria: Reborn now.)
  19. LameCube

Er, gimme a bit, I can't attach PSD files on here.

Er, gimme a bit, I can't attach PSD files on here.
  20. LameCube

Okay, I will next time I have access to it.

Okay, I will next time I have access to it.
Back
Top Bottom