Search results for query: *

1. Mille Marteaux

remember everyone! don't look at the sun

remember everyone! don't look at the sun
  2. Mille Marteaux

How to repost a Terraria idea

These are fundamentally incompatible statements unless you are hoping to become popular by intending to say "hey I suggested that, it was me! I changed Terraria!" as if its a bragging rights reward. There is a large quantity of suggestions, yes, but no one suggestion is "better" than the other...
  3. Mille Marteaux

Secret World Seed "TheSnail" Secret Seed parodying the infamous "Immortal Snail" meme

I'd make it something like 100 Platinum Coins or something, since that's effectively infinite money up until later accessory reforges start happening. Either that or just make money "infinite" or not be consumed while on a TheSnail world. Everything can be exploited by someone strong-willed...
  4. Mille Marteaux

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

the children yearn for endgame skeletron prime
  5. Mille Marteaux

[ATTACH] friends dont let friends eat frank's redhot spaghettios

friends dont let friends eat frank's redhot spaghettios
  6. Mille Marteaux

Weapons & Equip Martian Walker mount/pet

A walker mount would be interesting if it was just a full size thing and moved your player's hitbox high into the air, effectively turning it into infinite hovering over the ground for a fixed distance. Then you could theoretically use it for things like "walking" over damaging floors with an...
  7. Mille Marteaux

i dunno why we decided to make popcorn be flamin' hot but this is my life now

i dunno why we decided to make popcorn be flamin' hot but this is my life now
  8. Mille Marteaux

mille loves working retail

mille loves working retail
  9. Mille Marteaux

Official Announcement regarding changes to conversations (private messages)

If there was a method of downloading your old messages to archive them and then there was also advance warning, this probably would have stung far less for the users impacted. For those impacted, it basically is the same thing as just having users be entirely banned for effectively no reason...
  10. Mille Marteaux

Official Announcement regarding changes to conversations (private messages)

It may not have gotten to a point of constant terms of use violations, but as someone with prior community moderation experience, I assure you that this was very much occurring in very specific use cases. It happens effectively everywhere that gets large enough - some groups of people will begin...
  11. Mille Marteaux

Weapons & Equip The Biome Weapon issue.

Valid points and I've learned something here. I have to admit, being told "it heals 30 HP/second" in a vacuum wasn't really helping me much to understand the situation when the last time I used the funny knives myself was likely at least two years ago and I was just using full defense/aggro...
  12. Mille Marteaux

That's ultimately the nature of life steal. It either is a passive ability that tops you off to correct a small mistake or two and otherwise can't sustain you, or it's something that deals low damage to sustain you and keep you safe. There is no in between - when's the last time you thought...
  13. Mille Marteaux

I have to say I haven't even considered using them period in a hot minute. I used to use them as an off-class swap with flasks to apply Ichor to stuff but then I stopped because I didn't want to only play Crimson worlds every time, and then I didn't want to grind a Crimson Key every time, and...
  14. Mille Marteaux

Seems unchanged then. It's a single target weapon that keeps you alive while facetanking. Every time I've used it I either had to stack defense to stay alive the entire time and did less damage than if I was playing "normally" through actually dodging and using more traditional weapons, or I...
  15. Mille Marteaux

okay so this comes from an area of genuine curiosity: at what point did the narrative of vampire knives shift from "kinda weak but keeps you alive" to "nearly as broken as zenith" since i genuinely missed this meta shift while i was becoming a dirty summoner liker. i started using the funny...
  16. Mille Marteaux

i love not sleeping meaningfully for 20 hours then posting incomprehensible walls of text on the...

i love not sleeping meaningfully for 20 hours then posting incomprehensible walls of text on the internet
  17. Mille Marteaux

stormbow couldnt beat the allegations but i am not letting my funny healing knives get slandered and libeled when the only thing they dared to do was heal you in a game where next to nothing else heals you vampire knives are strong and it's okay that they are strong because things in video...
  18. Mille Marteaux

when do you fight daytime empress?

i did it pre-golem on my master/for the worthy world since i wanted the raw power boost for the rest of the game lol otherwise it depends on the difficulty, if i'm not going to be using terraprisma much i don't bother at all
  19. Mille Marteaux

Opinions on dodging, defense, and overall skill.

Treat Defense like your training wheels - eventually, if you want to "improve" then you need to take them off. Ultimately though, practice is what leads to consistency, so having high Defense helps you learn attacks.. but it's easy to start to rely on it, which leads to bad habits and an overall...
  20. Mille Marteaux

a boulder ceiling above the puzzle as punishment for getting a cell wrong was in the initial...

a boulder ceiling above the puzzle as punishment for getting a cell wrong was in the initial drafts, yes
Back
Top Bottom