Search results for query: *

• Users: -=Soul=-
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. -=Soul=-

Game Mechanics Add High FPS Support in game

I think anyone who doesn't have a standard 60Hz monitor will be able to play the game with higher fluidity. Why not finally add support for high FPS? A special mod has even appeared in tModLoader for version 1.4.4 of the game, which pleasantly surprised me that it works and I can really feel...
  2. -=Soul=-

Game Mechanics Two players on one mount

How about adding the ability for a second player to mount someone else's mount so they can ride together? It's like multiple players can sit on couches.This would be very cool and could be a great addition to the atmosphere of the game.
  3. -=Soul=-

Game Mechanics Reversed seed

I have an idea to add another new seed called Reversed with the corresponding generation key. The essence of the seed is that the entire boss tree goes in reverse order. that is, first comes the Moon Lord, then the Cultist Lunatic, and so on. it will be a very interesting experience. Damage...
  4. -=Soul=-

Game Mechanics Animated Resource Pack Icons

I suggest adding a feature to allow to add animated resource pack icons. it can be quite exciting and interesting for both users and content makers
  5. -=Soul=-

Blocks & Decoration Invisible Item Frame

How about adding invisible Item Frame for builders that can be crafted with Invisibility potion and regular item frames. This will make the potion most useful and give more options to the players.
  6. -=Soul=-

Game Mechanics Moss on trees

Add moss as a growth on trees in the game, which grows from the side of the snowy biome.
  7. -=Soul=-

Game Mechanics Team Torches

Add Team torches, the light of which will be visible only to the corresponding team of players in multiplayer. A player from your team is holding a torch of the same color as your team and you can see this light coming from him. Players on other teams do not see the light from these torches...
  8. -=Soul=-

Biomes & Nature Birch Forest

Add a Birch Forest in natural generation, like a normal forest. At the same time, a new type of wood, furniture and decorations appears. You can also add something unique to the biome, such as an increased spawn rate for butterflies and various forest birds. After defeating the Skeletron, the...
  9. -=Soul=-

Game Mechanics Hitbox Accessory

Why not add some accessory that allows you to see the hitboxes of items, enemies, projectiles and was obtained after the Plantera, and was also used in the craft of a phone, or the <f? + c> key combination in journey mode. That would be fun and helpful :>
  10. -=Soul=-

Weapons & Equip First Fractal in one of the seeds.

How about in one of the seeds to replace the Zenith with the First Fractal in the craft of swords? This would give a second life to a discarded, forgotten sword.
  11. -=Soul=-

High FPS problem

On the PC version of terraria, I found that when when skip frame is disabled, and at 75 FPS, some interface elements flicker. This includes aiming at chests and activated pieces of furniture.
  12. -=Soul=-

tModLoader Accessory animation

How can I make an accessory animation static when the player is standing? Something like an animation of a balloon, where the player stands still, and the balloon moves
  13. -=Soul=-

Translation problems (RU)

New weapon "Ham bat" in Russian is incorrectly translated. The name mentions a not a
  14. -=Soul=-

PC Broken trail after Zenith

When walking from block to block, the trail after the Zenith breack, which is not pleasant to see with the eye.
  15. -=Soul=-

Russian words interface problems

Yes, here the Russian has already gone into business, but it is unbearable to look at it. I would like to ask you to fix some TNPCs. This Tavernkeep. I also wanted to ask. Why didn't you name the mount from the Queen of Slugs "Gelatinous Saddle" similar to Slimy Saddle? It is referred to in...
  16. -=Soul=-

Custom slash on melee weapon...

How to make a projectile similar to Arcalis' projectile for melee weapon? - Arcalis projectile... Please explain the projectile code. It is very necessary, because there is already art.
  17. -=Soul=-

Portal in my mod

What is needed for the code to create a portal around which there is a blur and distortion of everything else, like small blurring in black holes in space. Please write just an algorithm of actions ...
  18. -=Soul=-

Own new language in mod

Is it possible to create your own new language in modification and how to do it? If possible, how can I add my own font to my modification?
  19. -=Soul=-

Clickable tile

How can I make a tile, if I right-click on it, a buff is given?
  20. -=Soul=-

Other materials

How do I create a recipe so that both lead and iron are used? So that it can be underlined like (Iron: any)
Back
Top Bottom