Search results for query: *

• Users: SolaR
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SolaR

Humorous :red: that happens in Discord

Discord is a free text and voice chat service which has become quite popular among communities that discuss a specific subject or multiple subjects. But sometimes :red:posters join the chat and it gets plunged into chaos. This thread is for posting weird stories, :red:posts, and other things you...
  2. SolaR

TCF Discord Chat Channel

(I wasn't sure whether to make a thread or a social forum, I'd appreciate it if a mod could tell me) There's this new gaming chat service called Discord, it allows for different sections and voice chat, all for free. So I made a chat channel for anyone here that wants to chat. There are several...
  3. SolaR

Make up a clickbait article name related to the one before you

It's simple, make up the name of a clickbait article that has a similar subject to the one posted last. I'll start. "You'll be shocked when you hear the new driving law that was just passed"
  4. SolaR

TCF Suggestion Pinning or Stickying Statuses or Profile Posts

I think there should be an option on statuses and profile posts that would let you sticky it to the top of your page, but only one or two at a time. So for example, say I want a funny picture to stay at the top of my profile page, regardless of what I post afterwards. I would click the sticky...
  5. SolaR

Humorous How to write a creepypasta

Have you ever wanted to write a sp00py story? This guide will tell you how to write the sp00piest story ever to get moved to the trollpasta wiki. Step 1: Think of a movie, TV show, book, video game, or cliché monster/urban legend to base your story around. Examples: Spongebob, Pokemon, EVIL...
  6. SolaR

Best weapons for Player vs. Player?

In your opinion, what are the best weapons for PvP? For me, it depends on the setting. Whenever I fight in an open space, I usually use the Star Wrath and Terrarian (occasionally Daybreak or Meowmere) , SDMG if ranged, and Last Prism or Nebula (420) Blaze (it) if magic (rarely). If I'm in a...
  7. SolaR

Android vs iOS (vs Windows?)

This debate's been going on for a long time. Which popular mobile OS do you like the most? Android or iOS (or Windows phone for some reason)? Personally I prefer Android, because in my opinion it looks better and everything else is better, except the app store because some devs are biased.
  8. SolaR

Shovel Knight Discussion Thread

I noticed there wasn't one of these already, so I decided to make a shovel knight thread for discussing the indie platformer Shovel Knight.
  9. SolaR

Drawings & Paintings MetaKnight's Terraria Fanart + Requests

Do you want an avatar to replace the crappy one you have now? Yes, of course you do, your avatar sucks. Since you need a better avatar you have no choice but to ask me to make you one. So ask me what you want, preferably Terraria stuff, but you can request things from other media too, just...
  10. SolaR

Jungle Armor vs Meteor Armor

Which of the two pre-hm mage armors do you think it the best? Jungle Armor advantages: 1 more defense point +Crit Chance +Mana Meteor Armor advantages: +Damage Space Gun requires no mana (I'm kind of also making this thread for advice, which of these is the best up until hardmode?)
  11. SolaR

Blocks & Decoration Moss Killer, a way to stop moss from growing

Have you ever wanted to make something out of stone, but moss keeps growing on it? It's quite annoying I've heard. I have an idea to fix that problem. Introducing, Moss Killer: Type: Consumable Use Time: 14 Max Stack: 999 Tooltip: Removes moss and keeps it from growing Rarity: Buy/Sell: 1/20...
  12. SolaR

What's your least favorite part of a playthrough?

What is your least favorite part in playthroughs of the game? Mine is easily earlygame, looking for ores and a high likelihood that you'll get killed a few times, it's especially boring when you can't find a cave that's not a dead end or you're doing a magic only play through and you can't find...
  13. SolaR

Game Mechanics Stale Attacks in PvP

I've seen complaints about 1.3 PvP being broken with Star Wrath, Meowmere, and Last Prism being OP. I think I have a way to fix that. If you've ever played Smash you know that if you use a move too many times consecutively it gets stale and does less damage. My proposal is that the damage of...
  14. SolaR

Items Blood Moon Dye

Ever been in a Blood Moon? That's a rhetorical question, of course you have if you're on these forums. And you've most likely noticed the shader thing that the blood moon causes, making things pink. There should be a dye that applies this effect to armor and accessories, even while there's not a...
  15. SolaR

PC WTB Star Veil, Master Ninja Gear or its Components, Charm of myths or components

I had a star veil, but i lost it somehow, I do play on a multiplayer playthrough server though. So I want a Star Veil, preferably Warding, and Master Ninja Gear, or Climbing Gear and Tabi. Name your price. Edit: Also need Charm of Myths, or its components.
  16. SolaR

Game Mechanics Fixing Gravestone Litter

I wasn't sure if this goes in Game Mechanics or Blocks & Furniture, if it goes in the latter can a mod please move it? Is your world littered with gravestones? Don't want to spend the time it takes just to clean up some unwanted furniture items? I have an idea that will permanently fix that...
  17. SolaR

Story The Adventures of Solar Lord

This story is based off of my playthrough with a new 1.3 character I made, and his friends (other people). I won't be writing this on Saturdays or Sundays unless I really feel like it.
  18. SolaR

PC Vampire Knives?

I need Vampire Knives. I am willing to give Corrupt Key, Scourge of the Corrupter, or other items that you want. I am past Plantera, if you wanted to know. @pajrc, because he wanted to see.
  19. SolaR

Tips for Expert Mode Skeletron Prime?

I have melee Hallowed armor, Shadowflame Knife, Flying Knife, Megashark with crystal bullets, but as much as I've tried, I can't kill it, usually because I can't kill it before day. Any tips?
  20. SolaR

PC MetaKnight's Endgame 1.3 Loadout

I made a thread about this for 1.2.4, but 1.2.4 loadouts aren't viable for endgame anymore. So here we go. Armor: The best choice in my opinion is Solar Flare armor, the Beetle Scalemail and Shell are better in their own stats (offense and defense respectively) but Solar is kind of a...
Back
Top Bottom