Search results for query: *

1. Tinee13

Rate the Weapon: Day Thirty Five - Grenade Launcher

IMO the Snowman Cannon is the only Launcher worth getting. Even the Celebration doesnt do that good compared to guns and bows post Plant (i.e Tsunami, Xeno Popper, Vortex Beater, Chain Gun, blah blah blah, ...) cuz Holy Arrow and Chlorophtye Bullet OP. Too OP. So the Grenade Launcher will never...
  2. Tinee13

tModLoader Caffeinated Mod

*Oh thats maybe just me because -I didnt know about the invoice in the new update -See tModLoader - Vending Machines (Maybe keep things as it is now is better) -ye -gud -Actually i always use like 2000 mods that do the exactly same thing but still ask for exactly same things -Maybe i didnt know...
  3. Tinee13

I just thought of some more suggestion: -Change the vending machine to a shop, not a crafting station (not sure if this is possible) because that make sense and if you are the guy like me who keep all their money in a piggy bank, it will be much much easier. -Make a vending machine, i called it...
  4. Tinee13

Really good mod, is there any chance for mods compatability? Btw add souls to the vending machine post mech-bosses
  5. Tinee13

tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

Uhm how to add that new banner to my signature?
  6. Tinee13

tModLoader Box of Gadgets

Uhm when ever i use the clockwork digger it never stop using it
  7. Tinee13

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Make a banner filter because i dont want to filter my banner one by one and crab no banner is trash Btw my automatic trashing system for the events
  8. Tinee13

tModLoader Equipment Upgrader mod

Thats a glitch from Even more modifiers itself, it does that even when using ALONE.
  9. Tinee13

Lonely Star you are the best spriter ever :)
  10. Tinee13

OMG The new sprite look so good
  11. Tinee13

tModLoader Equipment Upgrader mod

Uhm how did you get that "ranged" part and how did you get 2 class at once?
  12. Tinee13

tModLoader Terraria Construct - A 2D Tinkers' Construct

Wow a very cool mod will be waiting for it
Back
Top Bottom