Search results for query: *

1. Here for now

Xbox One Pumpkin Moon lag - unplayable after wave 13

Hey if you don't mind, could you check out my thread it'll be here.
  2. Here for now

You know what I think that had happened to me playing coop. But I do think it's the coop. I don't play coop much, so It's was hard to test it. Still try it tomorrow single player.
  3. Here for now

Well You're :red: on getting that achievement.
  4. Here for now

Man, Is it download or dvd because the file/ download might be the problem.
  5. Here for now

PC and XBox

To be honest By the end of 2020 Journey's end will have a trailer of a trailer. With what they've done with the console ports. I say 2022-3 journey's end will come out for console.
  6. Here for now

First 25 days

New poll, I will keep this going if you want.
  7. Here for now

Xbox One I will give you 3 platinum and a slime staff for last prism (new player)

Cool I just wanted to know, I not doing it because I like being fair. Also have a good day.
  8. Here for now

I cant change my keybinds on my new pc

I'm amusing that you mean the files of the controls. I think if you try to copy them and the change them getting rid of the first one. I haven't had this problem before and wish that you would get this fixed and have a nice day.
  9. Here for now

Sprites What if every fragment had a weapon for each type?

All of these are great and wish that if possible theses are in the game. Please try to make these into a mod. And try to have a good day.
  10. Here for now

Help me build! [First post] [New terrarian]

I love this. I been playing terraria for years, but I could only build wooden houses. Maybe try to using demons or skeleton torches to fit the mood. But even with out them it's still amazing and have a good day.
  11. Here for now

A mod Concept, gauging interest and asking for tips.

Your welcome I have come here to make sure that people feel a little bit better. I hope that your Idea comes true. Please try to have a good day and a peaceful night.
  12. Here for now

PC and XBox

The answer.
  13. Here for now

A mod Concept, gauging interest and asking for tips.

Not a bad idea and it can be done, but for this type of work I would suggest getting in contact that can help you mod it or will mod it for you. I also would like you to know that although Anubis is a great idea for a mod. I do wish that you can make this dream come true and hope that you have a...
  14. Here for now

Those "how did I survive that?" Moments

So Me and my brother were play and fighting the moon lord. Somehow We spawned in the twins. We were able to take one for each of us and we hade one heart each and blood moon. Sooooo, yeah bad luck.
  15. Here for now

Nice.

Nice.
  16. Here for now

The best thing you've ever seen.

The best thing you've ever seen.
  17. Here for now

Other Art Some dumps of my Terraria/Undertale AU game combination abomination

K, The first picture is still good. Also have a good day.
  18. Here for now

Good job I have the mobile and xbox one but I did start on mobile. I still have to give props to...

Good job I have the mobile and xbox one but I did start on mobile. I still have to give props to you for making that.
  19. Here for now

I haven't had the same problem Is it possible your TV might be the problem.
Back
Top Bottom