Search results for query: *

1. True Killer of Worlds

Somebody please help me!

Thanks, I already took care of this error.
  2. True Killer of Worlds

Somebody please help me!

This is the worst error that I have ever got. What is this? Why is it showing that this problem is located to a file that I dont know? The last thing I did was edit my mod. namespace Ahemaho.NPCs { class Hellslime : ModNPC { public override string Texture =>...
  3. True Killer of Worlds

How to change vanilla enemy stats and ai?

what about if you want the lava slime to add a debuff when hitting a player?
  4. True Killer of Worlds

Started modding but needed help with adding debuffs...

Is there a video or do you have an example? That could help me
  5. True Killer of Worlds

Started modding but needed help with adding debuffs...

So I just created a mod and I wanted to add debuffs to the lava slime, hell bat, lava bat, demon scythe, and the pitchfork projectile but I dont know where to start. Does anyone have any ideas what I must do first?
  6. True Killer of Worlds

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Hashtag, No ridley??? `:(
  7. True Killer of Worlds

Betsy's Image files

Hey guys, it has been a while since there is an upcoming update next year. Does anybody know the names for all of Betsy's image files, that also includes the eye glowing of Betsy.
  8. True Killer of Worlds

Please help me stop this dumb error

I seriously have no idea what the hell is causing this but would someone please help me how to get rid of it???
  9. True Killer of Worlds

tModLoader Fall Damage For NPC

Will here be a mod where players never take fall damage even if they do not have immunities for fall damage?
  10. True Killer of Worlds

MOD HELP: Making vanilla enemies inflict an additional Debuff and others

could u give me an example if u dont mind? Also is thee a vid that i can watch fo this?
  11. True Killer of Worlds

Seeking for a mod

I everyone, I was trying to find a mod that allows me to add debuffs to enemies to make them inflict an extra debuff or so. I did tried the Fargo's Soul Mod but I just want mod that lets me play aound with the enemies attack set.
  12. True Killer of Worlds

hello :)

hello :)
  13. True Killer of Worlds

I know this sounds funny but

My modloade had automatically closed fo no eason without giving me a message
  14. True Killer of Worlds

MOD HELP: Making vanilla enemies inflict an additional Debuff and others

So I am starting on this project to buff the Underworld a bit but I still can't figure out how to make any vanilla enemies inflict a Debuff. For instance, I wanted Lava Slimes to inflict On Fire and Hellbats to inflict Broken Armor. Also, I wanted my custom enemy to shoot Death Lasers that can...
  15. True Killer of Worlds

tModLoader How do you make a projectile apply a debuff onto a hit enemy?

What about for vanilla's projectiles, for example, I wanted the death laser (Id:100) to inflict a Debuff.
  16. True Killer of Worlds

Ok, so have you done some of the outfits then?

Ok, so have you done some of the outfits then?
  17. True Killer of Worlds

Mod Request: Extended Story Mode Mod

Hi everyone, and today I- oh lets just skip that. As of today, I keep thinking about what if Terraria's Underworld got even more Interesting? Thats not all, I do have some more thoughts about some other stuff but I will just put it out as specific as I can if anyone is interested Player...
  18. True Killer of Worlds

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

Quick wavebank keeps closing on me everytime i extract something
Back
Top Bottom