Search results for query: *

• Users: Ideal
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ideal

tModLoader Is it still possible to create a wavebank and use it for tmodloader?

Quick question. With wavebanks evolving into music packs on the steam workshop I was having trouble trying to change the music for tmodloader because the music packs only work with 1.4.x. I made my wavebank like I normally do but replacing the original caused my game on both versions to just not...
  2. Ideal

Wavebank [NEW] Touhou Wavebank v2.1 for 1.4 [Includes: Better sound quality, new tracks, and remixes for otherworldly tracks!]

Touhou Wavebank v2.2 for version 1.4.x Wavebank (Updated for use with tModloader): [Download] Music Pack: [Steam Workshop] (If links are broken contact me!) Don't just download and leave! Please read below! Instructions for wavebank installation: 1. Be sure to make a back up of the...
  3. Ideal

Wavebank Touhou Wavebank for 1.4

Touhou Wavebank v2 for 1.4 [THIS VERSION IS OUTDATED AND HAS BEEN REPLACED BY A NEW ONE YOU CAN FIND IT HERE] Download Instructions for installation: 1. Be sure to make a back up of the original Terraria wavebank before replacing it with this one in case you want to revert back to it in...
  4. Ideal

Wavebank (NEW) Touhou Original Music Wavebank 1.3.5.2

Touhou Original Music Custom Wavebank 1.3.5.2 Download After finally installing everything I needed I finally managed to create my very own wavebank featuring my personal favorite tracks from Touhou created by none other than ZUN! Instructions for installation: 1. Be sure to make a back up of...
  5. Ideal

tModLoader (Bug) While running 100 total mods on tModLoader x64 attacking enemys while playing multiplayer causes them to immediately despawn

First off here's the modlist: "_ColoredDamageTypes", "AAMod", "AFKPETS", "AlchemistNPC", "Antisocial", "AssortedCrazyThings", "AutoTrash", "BaseLibrary", "BaseMod", "BetterBuffs", "BetterNightSky", "BirdMod", "BossChecklist", "BossCursor", "bowmod"...
Back
Top Bottom