Search results for query: *

1. Umbren45

Behold, the grand return of the Umbren! ... honestly it's not that special, but it has been like...

Behold, the grand return of the Umbren! ... honestly it's not that special, but it has been like four years since I've been here.
  2. Umbren45

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This is my chance! I've made my own vanity set to use in modded playthroughs, and this is a good opportunity to show it off. This is my entry, it is of my OC Umbren. (Art by @sn0wys on Twitter, go check her art out!) The tail is an added part of the chestplate, and the helmet should either be...
  3. Umbren45

The future doesn't belong to you!

The future doesn't belong to you!
  4. Umbren45

Thought of doing that, but couldn't figure something out to make it look nice, so its gone...

Thought of doing that, but couldn't figure something out to make it look nice, so its gone. Maybe in the future I'll be rebuilding it myself.
  5. Umbren45

Sheesh, not even done destroying that island and I get these... [img]

Sheesh, not even done destroying that island and I get these...
  6. Umbren45

Its a nurse hat. Brought it over for vanity.

Its a nurse hat. Brought it over for vanity.
  7. Umbren45

Tried to build a giant Tree for my summoner playthrough. Of course, this had to happen [img]

Tried to build a giant Tree for my summoner playthrough. Of course, this had to happen
  8. Umbren45

Technically the reason this particular portrait became my profile pic instead of any other in...

Technically the reason this particular portrait became my profile pic instead of any other in the set is because he shares the same name as my username - Umbren. I could post an album with all the other portraits if you want.
  9. Umbren45

its a custom portrait I made, actually. I've got a couple more, since I've tried to make a...

its a custom portrait I made, actually. I've got a couple more, since I've tried to make a romhack of a fire emblem game. However since I suck at modding, I gave up on that.
  10. Umbren45

Thank you for the idea, I'll try it out when I get the chance!

Thank you for the idea, I'll try it out when I get the chance!
  11. Umbren45

I'm building a castle [img] any idea on how or where I could improve it?

I'm building a castle any idea on how or where I could improve it?
  12. Umbren45

It's a pretty welcome challenge though, and a nice step up from Birthright. Chapter 10 was...

It's a pretty welcome challenge though, and a nice step up from Birthright. Chapter 10 was especially tough.
  13. Umbren45

(Terraria) Seriously though, why can't we place lava lamps on top of furniture?

(Terraria) Seriously though, why can't we place lava lamps on top of furniture?
  14. Umbren45

Tapi is outdated. Tmodloader is the new Tapi, for 1.3.

Tapi is outdated. Tmodloader is the new Tapi, for 1.3.
  15. Umbren45

Weapons & Equip Underraria

Woah, calm your horses, no need to get angry about such a tiny detail. It doesnt even matter if the magic dagger is hardmode anyway, we can make it a sidegrade, or even an upgrade, and it would be fine.
  16. Umbren45

[img] Note to self: Don't suddenly cancel connecting to a server just to change character...

Note to self: Don't suddenly cancel connecting to a server just to change character! Apparently...
  17. Umbren45

Am I crazy or does the Crystal Storm spell bounce off walls much, much less than before?

Am I crazy or does the Crystal Storm spell bounce off walls much, much less than before?
  18. Umbren45

Member-Run Contest Enter The Gungeon [Giveaway]

sure, I'll enter!
  19. Umbren45

[img] I sprited something for once! Was a while since I did.

I sprited something for once! Was a while since I did.
  20. Umbren45

I heard down throw is a pretty good combo starter when linked with air attacks. Try that out...

I heard down throw is a pretty good combo starter when linked with air attacks. Try that out, perhaps?
Back
Top Bottom