Search results for query: *

1. TheLegendOfAbe

PS4 3-4p Splitscreen works on PS5 but not on PS4

Over the last few days, my siblings and I have been able to play the new update on our PS5 with any amount of players ranging from 2 to 4 without any real difficulties in getting started. Other players seemed to be having trouble getting the 3rd and 4th players to join, so I booted up Terraria...
  2. TheLegendOfAbe

PS4 Slew of Bugs

Playing the 1.4 update for PS4 (on a PS5) with multiple split screen players, we have noticed quite a few issues. System Info Console: Playstation 5 Mode: Expert Mode, Classic characters World: "Drunk" World Seed Multiplayer Related Upon closing and re-entering the game (maybe even just...
  3. TheLegendOfAbe

Console Why do we respawn so quickly?

Being able to respawn almost instantly makes it nearly impossible to lose against a boss when you have at least two players. I suppose this isn't really bad but it deprives us from truly needing to prepare for boss battles and having a strategy. Is there a specific reason we were giving...
  4. TheLegendOfAbe

Console Wii U Terraria

I don't know if I'll get an official answer but do you guys think Wii U Terraria is going to be as up to date as the other consoles? It seems kinda unlikely and it will no doubt be updated like the others but maybe it'd be best to delay the Wii U version until it's the same as the others (If...
  5. TheLegendOfAbe

Looking for Laptop to Play Terraria

Hey guys, I was wondering if anybody knows of or uses an affordable laptop to play Terraria on. I've bought 8 copies of Terraria (steam sales are the bomb) and it's kinda a shame that I have no solid computer to play even one on. I don't want some gaming laptop or anything, just something...
  6. TheLegendOfAbe

Regarding the Nyan Cat...

I was just thinking about the Meowmere some and I spontaneously burst into singing the Nyan Cat theme. Imagine how awesome it would be to battle the boss that drops the Meowmere while a Terrarian remix of the Nyan Cat theme plays. Or if it is to be dropped from the New Moon Event then it would...
  7. TheLegendOfAbe

Console Don't mean to seem selfish but...

Is there any recent news about some console bug fixes? I know we just got the Frost Moon, and I'm deeply grateful, it'd just be nice to have some orange bloodroot for my rainbow dye, among other tiny things.
  8. TheLegendOfAbe

Console Good News Everyone!

Me and my siblings had a revelation today. After about a year or more of playing Terraria on the ps3 and then on the ps4 when it came out (only I have played the computer version a lot; we usually play console for 4 players) we have discovered an aspect totally game changing. By pinching or...
Back
Top Bottom