Search results for query: *

1. Sir Berene

Casual Where are you from?

Born in England moved to Australia! 17 y/o
  2. Sir Berene

tAPI Suggestions needed

Here you go man, banged it up in a few minutes. https://www.mediafire.com/?p8isg241ivrepad I'm curious dude, if making bait is advanced stuff, then what is the extent of what you can do right now?
  3. Sir Berene

tAPI Effect on equip

I want to know how to make an effect happen on equipping an item, such as the light and dust effect when equipping the flaregun, or maybe make it so I can cause that after-image effect, or maybe apply a buff. If anyone sees this and knows what the code is for one of these could you please paste...
  4. Sir Berene

Welcome to the forums man! I'm 17 and in Oz too, message me if you ever need help with something

Welcome to the forums man! I'm 17 and in Oz too, message me if you ever need help with something
  5. Sir Berene

tAPI Specific biome spawn conditions

Thank you so much dude, I played with it a bit and got it working, that was awesome Felipe, thanks man your a lifesaver
  6. Sir Berene

Working on a mod that expands the game sideways a bit, Only with materials we already have though.

Working on a mod that expands the game sideways a bit, Only with materials we already have though.
  7. Sir Berene

I just don't know i refer to them specifically, like Main.Tile[225] doesn't work, you wouldn't happen to know the code for it would you?
  8. Sir Berene

Man that sucks, I'm sorry, Rest in peace Orion. hope your doing okay berb x

Man that sucks, I'm sorry, Rest in peace Orion. hope your doing okay berb x
  9. Sir Berene

Welcome to the forums dude!

Welcome to the forums dude!
  10. Sir Berene

NPCs & Enemies Half Baked Idea: HM Progression Change, Pre-Mech Harpy Boss, and more!

I like it, good ideas and good sprite work, so are these mobs adds to only the bossfight? or do they just start spawning after the boss is dead?
  11. Sir Berene

Making a glowing item?

Daww sorry man I made a mistake :( thanks for the awesome code buddy <3
  12. Sir Berene

Making a glowing item?

Just wanna say thanks Battle Bee, your code worked for me :)
  13. Sir Berene

Hello guys, just a bit of context, i made a honey slime and i want to make it spawn in or near the hive minibiome, failing that just the underground jungle in general, does anyone know how i would go about making it specifically spawning in the hive or jungle and nowhere else? EDIT: i should...
  14. Sir Berene

Texture Pack Biggles HD texture package

Yeah unfortunately the support isn't that official, if the base game worked solidly off PNGs then we would have a bigger community :/ Anyway work on dude, awesome to see a HD texturepack in the works :)
  15. Sir Berene

Yeah skull girls is an awesome game, it gets a lot of flak for its characters though.

Yeah skull girls is an awesome game, it gets a lot of flak for its characters though.
  16. Sir Berene

Yeah good point, nuclear fallout cant explain the hallow though, that stuffs to pretty to be runoff

Yeah good point, nuclear fallout cant explain the hallow though, that stuffs to pretty to be runoff
  17. Sir Berene

Abso-bloody-lutely, and why the hell there are squids filled with piss at the bottom of a red...

Abso-bloody-lutely, and why the hell there are squids filled with piss at the bottom of a red mineshaft
  18. Sir Berene

Hey Red, just a small question, is there any official lore on enemies in the game or are we sort...

Hey Red, just a small question, is there any official lore on enemies in the game or are we sort of left to our own devices?
  19. Sir Berene

Game Mechanics [Sprites] Fluorescent light beams

I love it all dude, it is seriously amazing, i had a little suggestion, because of the rarity of black lenses and no offense but having a beam with a dark center is kind of weird, how about instead of that it just causes the beam to deal contact damage and inflict burned, this being to allies...
  20. Sir Berene

Items Name Tag

I love the idea man, i only have one sort of stipulation, sure naming weapons is cool and all but its kind of useless if you have nothing else to go with it, if painting weapons was added in i could definitely see this being awesome.
Back
Top Bottom