Search results for query: *

• Users: Sir Berene
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sir Berene

tAPI Effect on equip

I want to know how to make an effect happen on equipping an item, such as the light and dust effect when equipping the flaregun, or maybe make it so I can cause that after-image effect, or maybe apply a buff. If anyone sees this and knows what the code is for one of these could you please paste...
  2. Sir Berene

tAPI Specific biome spawn conditions

Hello guys, just a bit of context, i made a honey slime and i want to make it spawn in or near the hive minibiome, failing that just the underground jungle in general, does anyone know how i would go about making it specifically spawning in the hive or jungle and nowhere else? EDIT: i should...
  3. Sir Berene

Items Rainbow/Random candles

So while in the shower i came up with an interesting idea (Thanks to Ilmarinen for inspiring this idea with his peace candle idea) A Rainbow candle (Name not final) the basic premise is that it is like the water candle and peace candle but instead of affecting the spawn-rates of enemies it...
  4. Sir Berene

Texture Pack Dassery's Little Texture Farm

So I am getting into spriting, and I realized what better way to validate it more than get into making sprites for Terraria, so this thread is for a multitude of texture changes that I have decided would fit better Aesthetically or just look plain damn cool. I hope you guys enjoy them. (I will...
Back
Top Bottom