Search results for query: *

• Users: Knightfury
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. K

Lava on water in 1.3?

So, this used to be possible. If you got the lava to spread thin enough it would happily end up....floating on water (like a 1 pixel high "pool" of lava on top of the water). This seems to not be possible now in all the ways I know of at least. Anyone have a working method or have physics...
  2. K

The "How do I get/make...." thread.

So, I figured there's a bunch of... fairly silly requests in the trade forum. People wanting stuff that really should be super easy to farm for while having fun learning how to make the most of the mechanics of the game. We have the engineering forums Which are, on their own, VERY worth a read...
  3. K

Server admin type question (relates to items)

This one's probably beyond the reach of most of terrarian's. I'm after putting up a server but basically lock down most of the chests on it. Allow some items to be used while on the server, have them be removed from a character during logout. Is there ANYTHING out there to handle it? Wanting...
  4. K

Any way to force holiday events?

I've tried a few search terms to get this (there's almost certainly some I've missed, happy to be pointed at the many threads I didn't quite achieve a high enough level of google-fu to find). Is it possible to force Terraria either using a dedicated console command or by messing with the system...
  5. K

Weapons & Equip A new handgun

So, I'm starting my posting here with a beg/request - rather bad form I accept. Long time lurker though. So we have a nice series of "iconic" handguns. The undertaker Phoenix Blaster and the most recent (which I rejoiced at getting to drop) Venus Magnum. PRETTY please can we have another...
Back
Top Bottom