Search results for query: *

1. Headless R3aper

Xbox 360 inventory help

I have all key molds except corruption mold and could help you with some stuff if you want. I can use the magic mirror dup glitch if you want me to. Just message me in a friend req saying your from the forums and need help with the item world. I might be on right after school if not then later...
  2. Headless R3aper

Your world has easily the best farms and wiring I've ever seen in my time on Terraria, that...

Your world has easily the best farms and wiring I've ever seen in my time on Terraria, that world has more stuff on it than I've ever done in Terraria. Amazing job on everything and thanks for the help with the Frostmoon, maybe we should play again sometime
  3. Headless R3aper

Xbox 360 Anyone need help with the WoF?

I'm also willing to help anybody who sends me a message at "HEADLESS R3APER" Just say you need help with WoF and I'll ask to join whenever and I might even include some items if you want any :)
  4. Headless R3aper

Xbox 360 Need help for Frostmoon

I can play anytime now that I got internet again, just message me on xbl and I'll get on Terraria, unless I'm op laying something, I probably won't be doing anything though.
  5. Headless R3aper

Just got internet back after a lightning storm fried both routers and a few TVs, back now though...

Just got internet back after a lightning storm fried both routers and a few TVs, back now though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  6. Headless R3aper

Xbox 360 Need help for Frostmoon

So I Really need help with the Frostmoon event, I have plenty of spawners so if you don't have some I can provide spawn. We can play on anyone's world but I suggest yours so I can quickly do the Mirror item duplication if we run low on spawners or if you want me to duplicate something. I also...
  7. Headless R3aper

Message me on 360 if you want free pumpkin moon stuff, I have tons of loot if you don't have all...

Message me on 360 if you want free pumpkin moon stuff, I have tons of loot if you don't have all of the loot message me at "HEADLESS R3APER"
  8. Headless R3aper

I may be active again, restocked some pumpkin moon event chests for give aways.

I may be active again, restocked some pumpkin moon event chests for give aways.
  9. Headless R3aper

Xbox One Searching for a Hover Board!

Yea I have a hover board I can give you, I'm interested in The Axe or some nice vanity armor Gt: HEADLESS R3APER
  10. Headless R3aper

Xbox 360 Nazar and Bezoar

I'm pretty sure I have a nazar, I'll give it for free btw my gt is HEADLESS R3APER
  11. Headless R3aper

Xbox 360 Needing help with pumpkin moon

You'll probably hear from me soon, my GamerTag is up there
  12. Headless R3aper

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

You might hear from me soon, my gt is HEADLESS R3APER, I love playing with new players.
  13. Headless R3aper

Which class did you use?

I tried sticking with the respectible medieval names.
  14. Headless R3aper

Nah, it's just a sign, turn it around and it says "come close and get"

Nah, it's just a sign, turn it around and it says "come close and get"
  15. Headless R3aper

PS4 8 Player PvP World

I don't have one of those
  16. Headless R3aper

PS4 8 Player PvP World

Which console?
  17. Headless R3aper

Mobile Must see terraria first can't believe this happened

And I would assume since he has reds wings, an oddly specific & hefty amount of ammo and a rediculous amount of spawners, he may be hitting the Hax button a bit too hard. That may also have something to do with the two skeletrons, I doubt it though.
  18. Headless R3aper

Mobile Must see terraria first can't believe this happened

Crowno doesn't have the gold indents on the edges, reds do. You can barely see the gold indents in the picture with skeletrons
  19. Headless R3aper

The H & H connection, love the guide in yout signature, it's perfect.

The H & H connection, love the guide in yout signature, it's perfect.
Back
Top Bottom