Search results for query: *

1. Terrablade101

Console Mouse Zooming in on map

Hi, when I zoom in with my mouse scroll wheel on console, it zooms in way too far way too quickly, and it doesn’t allow me to properly view the map. Please investigate this. Thanks.
  2. Terrablade101

Xbox One Delay occurs when trying to pick up items on console

When I’m playing with my friends, if I try to pick up an item, for some reason a delay occurs and the items take 2-5 seconds to pick up.
  3. Terrablade101

Console Devs working on Console 1.4: Please try to get 1.4 out before the end of summer!

As the title suggests, I really hope that @Loki and all the other devs working on console 1.4 try to get it out before summer ends! Most of the terraria player base goes to school of some kind, and summer break is the time that we usually have to play the game we love! If console 1.4 doesn’t...
  4. Terrablade101

Console Confusion about 1.4 on Consoles

Hi there, So as the title suggests, I’m confused about 1.4 on consoles. More specifically, it doesn’t make sense to me why they wouldn’t just develop console straight into 1.4.1. As we all remember, 1.4.1 added like 26 PAGES of balance changes. It makes sense to me as to why 1.4.1 wasn’t added...
  5. Terrablade101

Items Please Buff the Stellar Tune!!!

Hi all, The stellar tune is my favorite weapon in the game. I love it so much! However, I really feel as though it deserves a few tweaks. A damage buff is the main thing it definitely should get. The razerblade typhoon is still currently better than the stellar tune in virtually every...
  6. Terrablade101

Items Stellar Tune Deserves a buff

As we all know, the stellar tune is a very rare drop from the empress of light. It drops 2% of the time on normal mode and 5% of the time on expert. We all probably have fought empress at this point and know that she is arguably a lot harder than duke fishron, however, duke drops the razerblade...
  7. Terrablade101

Items All of Empress’ drops need buffs in 1.4, with the exception of the terraprisma

Empress is my favorite boss in the game, and I love the concept and idea of her drops. They all are so fun to use! However, I feel that they deserve buffs. The empress of light is definitely a harder boss than duke fishron, however, the tsunami still remains a better bow overall when compared to...
  8. Terrablade101

**REPORTED** Cannot dash fully with the master ninja gear when having the Celestial Starboard equipped

For some reason, whenever I have the celestial starboard equipped in my main slot (vanity is fine) my master ninja gear only allows me to dash about half of the distance I usually dash. I’d normally assume that it’s just because the starboard is that fast, but I’ve had it on for a while now and...
  9. Terrablade101

1.4 Was Overall A Great Update, however, in some areas there were major let downs.

I would just like to start off by saying that 1.4 was a fantastic update, and possessed some very good additions. However, in some areas, there were let downs that the community and myself were very disappointed in. 1.Golem Buff-It was stated that golem would be receiving a buff, and that he...
  10. Terrablade101

Weapons & Equip Make Empress Wings Better than Fishron Wings!

As we all know, the Empress of Light was added into 1.4 as one of the new bosses. Progression wise, she CAN be fought post plantera, but she is extremely hard. She is definitely harder to defeat than Duke Fishron, and most players aren’t going to fight her until after Duke Fishron and the...
  11. Terrablade101

Working as Designed Tax Collector Maxes out at 11 Gold 76 Silver

So, as you can see from the title, my tax collector is maxing out once he hits 11 gold 76 silver. The maximum as of 1.4 is supposed to be 99 platinum. I asked some players in the discord as well, and they confirmed that their tax collectors also maxed out at that same exact value. Please look...
  12. Terrablade101

Items Black Spot Mount NEEDS To Be Nerfed

This mount is extremely OP, especially for the time that you’re able to obtain it. Infinite flight is supposed to be Post Golem, and it feels too OP against the mech bosses to be able to never have to touch the ground that early on in hard mode. It essentially gives you the infinite flight drop...
  13. Terrablade101

Other Let Us Choose What Dog Breed We Want

Hey guys, As you can tell from the title, I feel like this should be a feature. I hate having to kill the Dog NPC to eventually get the husky that I want with a name that I like. There’s just so many different names and breeds that I feel like we should at least be able to pick which breed we...
  14. Terrablade101

A Solution to NPC Happiness that Works

Hi all, Just wanted to say that I absolutely love Terraria. It is one of my favorite games of all time, and 1.4 overall is a very good update. I, however, like many others, am very frustrated with NPC happiness and how it penalizes the player to place NPCs in specific biomes, as it can be...
  15. Terrablade101

NPCs & Enemies Custom Names for Dog, Cat and Bunny NPCs

Hi guys, I’m wondering what everyone thinks of a feature that I think would be really cool: Custom names for pet NPCs. We all have pets at home that we would love to replicate in Terraria, and I think this would be a fantastic way to do so. Red stated previously on a Reddit post that he “didn’t...
Back
Top Bottom