Search results for query: *

1. João Vitor terrariano

Mobile [1.4.3] Compatibility with Android 11

Hello, I think finding out the real reason terraria still doesn't run on android 11, in the image on the Samsung website it says when my cell phone received the update to android 11, since terraria I don't know if it had it or not, I don't know prepared the files from the game's data folder...
  2. João Vitor terrariano

Mobile [1.4.3] Compatibility with Android 11

I have the same problem since 2021 my cell phone, which is a Samsung A01 that is on android 11 and will be updated to Android 12 in July, has the same problem of not installing on my cell phone.I'll try to see if formatting the phone will solve the problem
  3. João Vitor terrariano

Mobile [Mobile] I can't install terraria on Android 11

I have the same problem, but my cell phone is a Samsung A001, I am also br but I use google translator to speak in english
  4. João Vitor terrariano

Mobile Terraria Incompatible with Android 11

I'm having problems with terraria on Android 11. When I was on Android 10 I could still play terraria normally, but when I updated my phone to Android 11 it was gone and when I tried to install in the playstore the installation error, try several times more will not. I've tried to clear the data...
  5. João Vitor terrariano

But even so not installs from the installation error, I tried to clean the playstore and the google play service to be able to work if it won't work anymore
  6. João Vitor terrariano

Adding one more thing: is that when I do a virus scan on the apps installed on my own Samsung cell phone, it appears like this com.and.505gamesTerrariaPaind
  7. João Vitor terrariano

I'm having problems installing terraria in playstore or in apk of this error in the application in the image below. To recap I had terraria installed on my phone and when my phone asked to update to Android 11 and when it was finished it was gone, after several days I tried that way but it...
  8. João Vitor terrariano

Hey man thanks for helping me with this, but I don't want to do this to give my cell phone problem anymore thanks for the help. From what I've seen, on Android 11 the Android Data folder is in /SAF on the phone, they did this to protect your personal app data, an example if you installed a...
  9. João Vitor terrariano

I can't download the game from the playstore and I can't download it in apk modified by min, but by the way Terraria is Incompatible with Android 11 nor does it install terraria there is an error when trying to install on the phone. I've even tried cleaning the playstore cache and data but it...
Back
Top Bottom