Search results for query: *

1. GoshaT

Game Mechanics "Pinned" tab for the Journey mode's Duplication menu

An ability to alt-click items in the item duplication menu to add them to a quick access tab. Admittedly I don't have a lot of experience with Journey mode, but when I did play it, it was a pain to search for the items I need every time. Searching by name is nice, however it can still take a...
  2. GoshaT

Terraria State of the Game - February 2022

Great news, really excited for the upcoming new game and the 1.4.4 update! The Journey-mode styled PC News header image with a star in the top left corner made me jump because of a "favourite tab" concept image I posted recently, haha
  3. GoshaT

Texture Pack Rod of Actual Discord

Oh, you're right! I'll edit the post to add the .zip with the texturepack
  4. GoshaT

Texture Pack Rod of Actual Discord

Exactly as the title says. I replaced the RoD sprite with the one that resembles a certain messenger that all the cool kids use nowadays. There are two versions - one without the notification sound, and one with. It is available for download on Steam Workshop! Simply click "subscribe", launch...
  5. GoshaT

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Just beaten Torizo, got the morph ball drill and it is really overpowered. I haven't even beaten EoC yet but I can dig at late hardmode drill speeds already
  6. GoshaT

Mobile Terraria 1.3.0.7.9 is Now Live: Fixes for Controller + Customization Update!

Are you playing the old "demo" version? It's still not updated yet, so we need to wait a bit more for the gamepad support
  7. GoshaT

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

When will the "old" version get the update? It still doesn't have the new control settings
  8. GoshaT

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here's my contest entry: Detective's outfit The top piece is a fedora hat, middle is the trench coat and bottom are the black trousers
  9. GoshaT

Sprites Make the Lamp Post more consistent with the game's art style sprite by adding the outline to it

I agree, it would be kind of weird some more "thin" sprites, like grass, to have outlines
  10. GoshaT

Sprites Make the Lamp Post more consistent with the game's art style sprite by adding the outline to it

One thing I noticed about Terraria is how every block, item or NPC has an outline, except the Lamp Post. Take a look at the following screenshot: The Lamp Post really stands out and even looks like it might've been added through image editing, as it is the only object that doesn't have an...
Back
Top Bottom