1. ItsMeMounir

Yay's Ask Me Mostly Anything.

What boss do you struggle a lot with?
  2. ItsMeMounir

So i should thank you for showing me this amazing art

So i should thank you for showing me this amazing art
  3. ItsMeMounir

NPCs & Enemies PLEASE REMOVE HARPYS FROM PRE-HARDMODE

Builders cuz I'm sure a lot of them wants to make a graveyard house But me as a non-builder?they are just an annoyance (i keep accidentally pressing on them while playing with a controller :D )
  4. ItsMeMounir

I'm sure he is having a lot of fun with the new boulders

I'm sure he is having a lot of fun with the new boulders
  5. ItsMeMounir

YOOOOOOOO that looks good 10/10 good job bro

YOOOOOOOO that looks good 10/10 good job bro
  6. ItsMeMounir

But hey, at least you will get a lot of tombstones ;)
  7. ItsMeMounir

Game Mechanics Drills vs. Pickaxes: What's the Difference?

Take for example bone pickaxe and the hell stone pickaxe, bone pickaxe doesn't have that much of mining power unlike the molten pickaxe, but the bone pickaxe is MUCH faster I think the drills should be similar, faster than pickaxes, but not as(strong?) as the pickaxes
  8. ItsMeMounir

NPCs & Enemies Mermaid

I guess this npc is going to represent every single terrarian :D (we hate the angler) Ocean themed pets and mounts and vanity item is better than my idea And if you kill her, she have a chance of dropping a summoning weapon(something like a shark summon or a mini fishron summon)
  9. ItsMeMounir

Remove them? Where's the fun in that? Don't you want to get absolutely destroyed by the space birds?:D:D
  10. ItsMeMounir

Items Thanks! It has pockets!

That's going to be helpful Cuz sometimes i want to keep my potions inside the inventory but when i go to mining i need to put them on a chest so I don't miss any loot
  11. ItsMeMounir

NPCs & Enemies Mermaid

She sells the items that are only related to the ocean (like water walking potion and sonar potion and maybe the weapons that you get from fishing too)
  12. ItsMeMounir

Weapons & Equip "Seagull Stick" - A hardmode summoner weapon from the angler

Cool weapon design and i like the idea of it And you are right, summoner pre mech bosses is kinda frustrating cuz there isn't a lot of useful summoning weapons(the spider staff isn't that good against the bosses especially the twins)
  13. ItsMeMounir

NPCs & Enemies Mermaid

And she will spawn after you defeat duke fishron
  14. ItsMeMounir

The first thing i saw was the dead cells potion thing It looks good imo

The first thing i saw was the dead cells potion thing It looks good imo
  15. ItsMeMounir

Biomes & Nature Allowing Ash Trees & Grass to spawn all across Hell instead of only the outer edges

Same Idk why, but i like to build my arena with blocks
  16. ItsMeMounir

NPCs & Enemies NPCs not stopping deerclops from naturally spawning / New status message before deerclops spawns

I like your idea Or instead of a message you can hear his (scream?) So you will be able to know that our big guy is going to spawn
  17. ItsMeMounir

Game Mechanics Bone key kills you

I think the bone key being able to kill you in some kind of a seed is going to be funny and evil
  18. ItsMeMounir

NPCs & Enemies NPCs not stopping deerclops from naturally spawning / New status message before deerclops spawns

Deerclops not spawning when there's npcs nearby is a good thing imo(like come on man you want to wait for them to spawn again if they die?)and you can craft his summoning item and it's very easy to make(i think you need lens+fur+demonite ore)
  19. ItsMeMounir

PC Boss Bags disappear in multiplayer

Not sure if it's a glitch or not, but it always happens If one of you died and the other person killed the boss (before you spawn) the boss bag will only appear for those who are alive
Back
Top Bottom