Search results for query: *

1. TheHoryz

tAPI [WIP][First Project] Gems Weapons MOD

[Double posting T.T] NEW UPDATE, v.0.0.2[Read the Changelog to see what changed].
  2. TheHoryz

I'm thinking about it, but if i'm making any stuff of amber, i would make a full set with amber.
  3. TheHoryz

You are right, i'm preparing the next update for this week, and i will balance the Dream Sword to Hardmode, and i will create a not-OP pre-hardmode Sword :D
  4. TheHoryz

Yep, i know xD. But there is a experimental mod, in future i will update and balance the weapons xD
  5. TheHoryz

In the main topic have the Screenshot, but, to craft the Dream Sword, you need to have all the Gems swords, and go to the Iron Anvil to make the Dream Sword :D
  6. TheHoryz

Yeah, I know there is the diamond, but i prefer to put only 5. And i know the Dream sword is OP, but i think, if you got all 15 gems, you can have a big sword :D
  7. TheHoryz

Update[Sorry for double-posting] Added new sword and changed the recipes.
  8. TheHoryz

I used as inspiration your mod , instead of converting Terraria completely , I just made a small change in the game: D
  9. TheHoryz

(Sorry for that terrible image T.T) Greetings I'm TheHoryz, also called Victor Alves. I'm 16 year coder and a terrible spriter, this is my first mod and my first post in Terraria Forum, but i play terraria since 1.0.6.1. Let's leave chat and let's talk about the Mod Mod Ideas Well, the...
Back
Top Bottom