Search results for query: *

1. Kenflesh

tModLoader Absolute RPG mod

The stat with some chance increases the amount of experience that you get, any Every time you get experience, a thing is called that calculates the chance, and if you are lucky, then you get more experience
  2. Kenflesh

I write about what's new in the version in my discord server in the news section Nice to know that you like this mod
  3. Kenflesh

If the character continues to be a ghost, then everything is fine
  4. Kenflesh

The idea is that a person does not need to wait for something, and he can choose everything himself from the very beginning In any case, it makes no sense to gain a lot of experience at the beginning of the game, since the further you go, the more health the monsters have, and the more...
  5. Kenflesh

The same gun remains, but its projectile change, and they change strangely You can just check the effect next to the star in the regular terraria and in the calamity terraria. Why this is exactly what happens, I can not say, for this you need a calamity code, which is closed And I already...
  6. Kenflesh

This effect is not surprising AIM does not provide homing, it gives the effect of a chlorophyte bullet, and in it the projectile speed depends on the initial speed Calamity has her own Star Cannon, she fires her projectiles that work differently from the vanilla game Because of this, the...
  7. Kenflesh

Yes, I remember you And yes, I added vampirism quite recently He is not as strong as we would like, but this is for balance, he must do his job well I also fulfilled all the promises: a lot of stats, a lot of variations and it only depends on the player what to improve You can download to...
  8. Kenflesh

Спасибо за то, что написал на русском В общем, я перевожу чаще всего телефона, его Т9 предлагает мне регенирация, а я не замечаю ошибки, мне и выдаёт такой перевод, поэтому такая ошибка была в моём моде уже 2 раза, так же ты мог заметить, что там была вкладка Regeneration с регеном здоровья и...
  9. Kenflesh

Thanks! I'll try to fix the balance with speed
  10. Kenflesh

Terraria has its own regeneration A definite value that is somehow processed For example, with the effect of a fire, it is multiplied by 1.1 and so on There is a time for which she must work I use this to work well with other mods And I can't just take and change, since this regeneration number...
  11. Kenflesh

This is necessary so that a person does not enter one command and brag to friends how cool he is But in any case, the name can be changed through all sorts of inventory editors or save changes
  12. Kenflesh

These are not restrictions, but a bug of the mod In programming, all these numbers are called variables, and computer calculations are not always correct. Because of this, he counted wrong The purchase works only if your current value is equal to the maximum, and the computer does not think that...
  13. Kenflesh

"Additionaly multiplies all experience gained by the value, BUT remove all Experience"
  14. Kenflesh

Thanks for your feedback I will increase the cost of speed
  15. Kenflesh

I tried it and it is very unexpected I don’t know how this can be fixed, because this happens precisely because of the code used in the chlorophyte bullet from terraria. This code only affects projectiles, and for some reason this is what provokes the cannon to behave differently, and I do not...
  16. Kenflesh

The ranged AIM stat gives the effect of a chlorophyte bullet, as written in the description, so it should not be more aggressive. If you increase the speed or something else, then, perhaps, everything will break (chlorophyte bullet gradually changes the angle towards the enemy and goes forward...
  17. Kenflesh

There is no video, and in the near future I will definitely not be able to make it It's better to download and see for yourself what and how it works
  18. Kenflesh

Many thanks! You can contact me at any time and express your opinion or ideas
  19. Kenflesh

Murder RPG

As I said, here is a link to a post in this forum on my new mod, which should be better. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/absolute-rpg-mod.97643/
  20. Kenflesh

I am creating a new mod "Absolute RPG" What is the essence of this mod? With it, you can improve anything your character wants. Now in more detail. Usually, games and mods do not provide full-fledged pumping, they offer you some kind of tree, which is very limited. For example, if you want to...
Back
Top Bottom