Search results for query: *

1. FreezingSweetTea

Pixel Art ☄️Comets!☄️ - Biome idea

I LOVE the color scheme! And these are official quality IMO. Overall, good stuff!
  2. FreezingSweetTea

Drawings & Paintings Raizen’s Art Dump

"Mm, is nice" Mikhail "Heavy TF2" 2007
  3. FreezingSweetTea

Drawings & Paintings Raizen’s Art Dump

It looks sick! Much like your other works of course
  4. FreezingSweetTea

PC Most annyoing HM underground jungle enemy

F the tortoises, those things are annoying as a ranger, combine that with everything else, and they are my least favorite thing to encounter in the underground jungle
  5. FreezingSweetTea

Most Annoying Enemy/ Scenario?

I hate the dart traps that are underground. Somehow, without fail, I find myself poisoned when I'm near them (Technically it should be venom, but were not gonna get into that)
  6. FreezingSweetTea

What is your absolute favorite Town NPC, and why?

Mine is the Mechanic, I like the stuff she sells, and I find the relationship between her and the goblin tinkerer wholesome :happy:
  7. FreezingSweetTea

Drawings & Paintings Freezing's Doodle Display

Hey y'all! Back with a digital drawing this time. Everything except for the text and the box for the test was made in Procreate! (The rest was Paint 3D). If you have any feedback, I would be open to hear it!
  8. FreezingSweetTea

Drawings & Paintings Freezing's Doodle Display

Hey there everyone! I love doodling, and I eventually would like to be a semi-professional, so I thought I would go ahead and start by making this thread. I will try to do this every few days to a week. For the very first doodle to display, I will do a sketch I did for Valentine's Day! Im...
  9. FreezingSweetTea

Hey, I know your not gonna see this, but if your still out there, I hope your doing okay...

Hey, I know your not gonna see this, but if your still out there, I hope your doing okay. Thanks for your help
  10. FreezingSweetTea

Terraria Labs, Gathering data from "monsters" since 2020

Alright, later today, I will have you step in my office and we will begin the interview then
  11. FreezingSweetTea

Alright then, I do need you to sign a contract that promises that you wont disembowel me or some crap like that
  12. FreezingSweetTea

Alrighty then!

Alrighty then!
  13. FreezingSweetTea

Yes, yes I did. So we can just interview as is?

Yes, yes I did. So we can just interview as is?
  14. FreezingSweetTea

Or, do I need to like, plug you in?

Or, do I need to like, plug you in?
  15. FreezingSweetTea

I guess. That should be all, would you like to step into my office?

I guess. That should be all, would you like to step into my office?
  16. FreezingSweetTea

No kidding, that crap takes at least 3 buckets of water to clean up

No kidding, that crap takes at least 3 buckets of water to clean up
  17. FreezingSweetTea

Im sorry, but I have seen disembowelment across the multiverse, it ain't pretty.

Im sorry, but I have seen disembowelment across the multiverse, it ain't pretty.
  18. FreezingSweetTea

I need species, your biome, and I need you to sign this contract that says you wont disembowel...

I need species, your biome, and I need you to sign this contract that says you wont disembowel me mid interview I, TerrariaOn3DS, will not disembowel my interview from this point onward Interviewer's Signature: ModdedTerrarian___ Interviewee's Signature:__________________
  19. FreezingSweetTea

Alright, I need some background info so I can set up the interview, but then I can try to set up one
  20. FreezingSweetTea

Lol, if you provide some background info, I can try to set up an interview

Lol, if you provide some background info, I can try to set up an interview
Back
Top Bottom