Search results for query: *

1. FreezingSweetTea

Drawings & Paintings Freezing's Doodle Display

Hey there everyone! I love doodling, and I eventually would like to be a semi-professional, so I thought I would go ahead and start by making this thread. I will try to do this every few days to a week. For the very first doodle to display, I will do a sketch I did for Valentine's Day! Im...
  2. FreezingSweetTea

Builds ModdedTerrarian's Vanilla Builds!

Welcome my friends to ModdedTerrarian's Vanilla Builds, where I show you builds I have made through my world and maybe even other worlds! You can help too by suggesting build ideas, constructive criticism, and new ways to build (eg. new materials)! I hope you enjoy!
  3. FreezingSweetTea

Ocean Texture Pack would be a fun idea

So we all know the ocean and how it (usually) has no significance except duke fishron and housing but what if, someone made a texture pack that made every texture (except players themselves) marine styled? I present the Marina Texture pack, an idea brought to you be Terraria Labs! Some...
  4. FreezingSweetTea

Resolved The edit needs a bit of a change

Everytime I go to try to edit something to add spaces because I was typing too fast, it starts replacing the letters and it is getting annoying. Could you please fix this?
  5. FreezingSweetTea

The Logs of Dr. Adam

Hello and welcome to the Logs of Dr. Adam Now let’s read on Modded Terrarian: Guys! I found some data logs from a different scientist. Blue Slime: Nice! Should I report this to my team? Modded Terrarian: Sure! Let’s go ahead and listen.
  6. FreezingSweetTea

Does anyone want a Jeep texture pack

So I am not making the Texture pack but I think this would be cool for modern vanities and such. I recommend a mount that is quick enough to seem like a Jeep because... yeah.
  7. FreezingSweetTea

A new mod suggestion, because I can't code or sprite, the Hostile surfaces

Hello again, I have an idea for a mod. Hostile surfaces... So basically, these are blocks that force creatures assigned to a special biome to spawn even if that area isn't that biome. This can help with farming, or showing off certain creatures like in a lab or zoo. There is one notable...
  8. FreezingSweetTea

I need to bring up something important... statues.

Hi! MT here and I have a request for the modding community, how about a mod that adds more statues for creatures like the jellyfish, angler fish, different zombie kinds, squids, and soooooooooo much more!
  9. FreezingSweetTea

Terraria Labs, Gathering data from "monsters" since 2020

Hello everyone, this is MT aka ModdedTerrarian. Welcome! Here we do interviews on monsters like derplings, slimes, and more! If you are a "monster" (I bet you all are quite nice and amazing!) and want to help our knowledge of the lifeforms of Terraria, then come on down and help us...
  10. FreezingSweetTea

Ask a Modded Terrarian anything! (Except a few questions)

Hello:D! You are probably not familiar with me (but maybe you are, I don’t know). Here you may ask me any question ( that doesn’t break rules or I don’t wanna answer). Here are a few questions you may NOT ask me (Which I wont answer either) -Any personal info (age, name, location, etc.)...
Back
Top Bottom