Search results for query: *

1. Jacob22

Terraria State of the Game - February 2024

Very excited, will wait however long until crossplay is perfect. Will be great
  2. Jacob22

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

After they update Mobile and Switch version to 1.3, they will start updating them to pc equivalent (probs in a while tho)
  3. Jacob22

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

I started a new world and the map says that I have already played in the world
  4. Jacob22

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Pipeworks did a vid on Youtube saying it won't come out until after Christmas
  5. Jacob22

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

It has been over a week now, im guessing you meant a week from now?
  6. Jacob22

I think they will just stay vanity or get removed all together
  7. Jacob22

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Has anyone had a problem with harpies spawning?
  8. Jacob22

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

You become the meme god
  9. Jacob22

ME

ME
  10. Jacob22

Bow down to the meme god

Bow down to the meme god
  11. Jacob22

ahahah true it went completely off topic

ahahah true it went completely off topic
  12. Jacob22

with the molten armour so you can do it before WoF

with the molten armour so you can do it before WoF
  13. Jacob22

I took down Expert Queen Bee with Molten Fury with jester arrows and a Demon scythe

I took down Expert Queen Bee with Molten Fury with jester arrows and a Demon scythe
  14. Jacob22

why wouldnt they be working ? :)

why wouldnt they be working ? :)
  15. Jacob22

tModLoader Calamity Mod

How do I make a skymill? lol
  16. Jacob22

Hey Cenx, I was wondering if you guys were gonna give the mech bosses like cool expert mode...

Hey Cenx, I was wondering if you guys were gonna give the mech bosses like cool expert mode stages like Duke Ffshron because I have found it too easy to kill them at the moment
  17. Jacob22

yeah haha

yeah haha
  18. Jacob22

ok

ok
  19. Jacob22

Your in the united states so here that would be like idk 1 am and i usually play then but i can...

Your in the united states so here that would be like idk 1 am and i usually play then but i can play whenever ahah btw im in australia
  20. Jacob22

I could

I could
Back
Top Bottom