Search results for query: *

1. John Snail

tModLoader Subworld Library

Subworld Library doesn't add sounds. Is Terraria Ambience trying to play sounds in drawcode...?
  2. John Snail

tModLoader GaMeTerraria

It's here!!! The previous post has been updated with the current changelog. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2562701154
  3. John Snail

tModLoader GaMeTerraria

Wow, I have not updated this thread in AGES. GMTMod is very much alive! There's two new bosses, and I'm close to releasing the biggest update it's ever seen: 0.2.1. Check out this huge changelog:
  4. John Snail

Any errors in the log?
  5. John Snail

NPCs & Enemies Make Spike Balls (enemy) and Blazing Wheels spawn anywhere in No Traps seed

You know these things? From the dungeon? Make them spawn anywhere with No Traps. Also, make them ignore the NPC spawn limit so they actually get to spawn. I think it'd be pretty funny!
  6. John Snail

The bugs with the 1.4.3 backport of 2.2.1 have been fixed. Sorry about that!
  7. John Snail

Items Make Spectre Goggles and Echo Blocks craftable with Lens instead of sold by Cyborg

They're neat items that you get access to REALLY late in the game. The Mechanic already sells a bunch of stuff, so I suggest the following methods of obtaining them. Spectre Goggles: Goggles and 3 Demonite/Crimtane Bars at a Work Bench and Chair in Ecto Mist Echo Block x20: Lens and Demonite...
  8. John Snail

Looks like a bug that got fixed in Subworld Library exposed a bug in The Stars Above, Paper Luigi will probably fix it by tomorrow.
  9. John Snail

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

They never said anything about a final update lol, just that 1.4 would be the final major one.
  10. John Snail

Working as Designed Palladium Pike and Orichalcum Halberd's names are misnomers

Bumping because 1.4.4 has been renaming more things and this is a really important issue I think!
  11. John Snail

Beyond the Stars: A Terraria Expansion Project

Whoops, I completely forgot about the forums! I posted some videos to the server in early July, not sure how to easily share them here. Will these embed? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/774740907475075122/994572381043556412/Keepers_Rod.mp4...
  12. John Snail

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Hey, I suggested this! Lein told me it probably wouldn't happen, so I'm very happy to see that it did. Huge change for mages.
  13. John Snail

Terraria Graphic Novel Series Revealed!

The fact that there's no information on 50 Amp Productions online is a bit concerning. Hope this turns out well. Here comes something big! (Did that thread get archived when TerrariaOnline went down, by the way? Tried to find it a while back but failed.)
  14. John Snail

I renamed the variable that controls the underworld background but forgot to flip the conditions accordingly haha, will fix in the next update
  15. John Snail

Terraria State of the Game - May 2022

Huge congratulations to CB! He's made many valuable contributions to Minecraft and Forge, he's made many valuable contributions to Terraria and tModLoader, and now he can make many valuable contributions to Re-Logic and their future games.
  16. John Snail

Terraria Turns Eleven - Town Slimes Are Coming to Celebrate the Occasion!

Probably not, the game's reaching its technical limit.
  17. John Snail

PC Lunatic Cultist's projectile resistances are a mess.

Brought this to Yoraiz0r's attention a while back, and it's been fixed in 1.4.3!
  18. John Snail

There's an example in the repository and a page on the wiki, have you checked those out? I and another person who's been trying to figure out how to go about multiple servers have been stuck for months; I'm beginning to think it's not worth it.
  19. John Snail

PC Missing pixel on Leather Whip and likely other whips

All the methods that begin with DrawWhip_ share a lot of the same code, so it's safe to assume this is an issue with other whips as well.
  20. John Snail

Subworld Library allows you to do that!
Back
Top Bottom