Search results for query: *

1. Timofey7331

Items Water and some other things must be renewable

If you remove all the water from your world or simply don't have any your only option is bottomless water bucket, and to get it you need to complete Angler's quests > You need to fish > There's no water. Water is also required to get a lot of other stuff through fishing. My Solution: - Craftable...
  2. Timofey7331

NPCs & Enemies Zombie arm has a chance to inflict "confused" on zombies

I think zombies may not be smart enough to be confused by someone attacking them with some arm they don't even know it could belong to
  3. Timofey7331

Secret World Seed Player Creations seed

I think it'd be easier to just make it a downloadable world, no need for it to be a seed that just loads a single world. It's also going to be pretty boring with all the stuff and equipment players may leave, with everything they already built and people would probably just destroy that world...
  4. Timofey7331

Items Angler Armor should be renewable

In case if you lose a piece of Angler Armor Set you should be able to get it back without creating another character and doing multiple quests with them. Here are 3 possible solutions: - A chance for a piece of this set to be a quest reward after doing 25+ of them (but make each piece...
  5. Timofey7331

Game Mechanics Goblin Battle Standard should be counsumable below 200 HP

You can't get Goblin Tinkerer in 1 hp playthroughs too, so i support this idea
  6. Timofey7331

Sprites Multicolored Hair

Instead of picking just one color for the entire hairstyle allows you to change colors for different parts of hair How is it going to work? Very complicated and could require a whole overhaul on the hairstyle system, maybe not even worth the effort (but i think it definitely could work for...
  7. Timofey7331

Weapons & Equip Tree gang and axe gang cosmetic itemsb

I'd say that's not exactly it. That's a christmas set that can only be obtained if you set the time of your device to december or beat the frost moon. It could be renamed to Christmas Tree Set as well, and it's not like the iconic terraria tree. I imagine a tree set like a regular tree, a tree...
  8. Timofey7331

Secret World Seed Random spawn world seed

Imagine that on mediumcore Also it shouldn't spawn you in the lava, water, right on the pressure plates, dungeon pre-skeletron and probably the underworld (at least pre-hardmode) since you can't really defend yourself there, and some hardcore attempts might end in seconds or first 2 minutes
  9. Timofey7331

Game Mechanics Better potion decomposition through shimmer

It's different. For this you have to use an old world or Builder's Workshop, it can be considered cheating. With this change all you need is a new world, no progress, nothing, just your current character. What stops people from using these 2?
  10. Timofey7331

Game Mechanics Better potion decomposition through shimmer

And if I hoik into the dungeon i can just autopause and craft as many potions as i want And i can also beat Skeletron, grab an Alchemy Table and make a pre-hardmode world
  11. Timofey7331

Game Mechanics Multiple Minion Targets

When you're fighting bosses, whips always retarget your minions and usually tag the latest hit enemy, usually lowering your boss DPS, especially when spiders fall off the boss Instead, each whip and staff would have it's own target so you can right click the boss with a summon staff and they no...
  12. Timofey7331

NPCs & Enemies The Cosmic Cataclysm: A take on post Moon Lord Boss Rush content

Amazing idea but still a bit pointless, you can fight stronger bosses, but there have to be a special reward or rewards, maybe sold by this NPC. - Maybe an item that unlocks a secret seed that increases the difficulty, changing the bosses to those with special AI but without endgame stats (just...
  13. Timofey7331

Game Mechanics Map sizes combinations upon creating a new world (explained)

I wish they added Tiny and Giant world sizes as well, or a full world size customization (with some limits of course so you can't just create a broken or not loading mess)
  14. Timofey7331

Weapons & Equip Moss Remover (similar in function to Clentaminator)

Some sort of a vacuum that sucks the moss in would be cool
  15. Timofey7331

Game Mechanics Better Journey Duplication Menu

I played DD2 and it's not accurate or even something important. I think they give those for daily quests, there's also some other currencies and they're not in terraria. It won't change anything significant, so it'd be a great change. I couldn't even do post-Golem OOA with post-Golem magic...
  16. Timofey7331

Biomes & Nature new world evil

Yeah. No need to rush, complete the idea/suggestion before posting it
  17. Timofey7331

NPCs & Enemies the angler sell button

You can just house another NPC like the Stylist or the Pirate nearby, but i kinda like the idea of Angler buying fish at a higher price
  18. Timofey7331

Weapons & Equip Some Sentry Ideas + Whip

Agreed. I'm not even sure why i made these 2, i think they're random thoughts as well as Destroyer Whip, but i also thought the mechanics were cool
  19. Timofey7331

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Since i've been playing mostly expert all these years so i'm unexperienced with master mode, i was surprised when i found out dart traps can deal 120+ damage in one shot (like third time playing master mode this week). Also drunk seed since i'm going to beat all the secret seeds So first i went...
  20. Timofey7331

Secret World Seed "No-Rules" Worldgen

Sharks can spawn in any body of water Any slimes can spawn anywhere Mimics are also random, you can get a Jungle Mimic instead of a regular one, or spawn a Crimson Mimic in a corruption world using a Light Key
Back
Top Bottom