Search results for query: *

1. Timofey7331

Items Water and some other things must be renewable

If you remove all the water from your world or simply don't have any your only option is bottomless water bucket, and to get it you need to complete Angler's quests > You need to fish > There's no water. Water is also required to get a lot of other stuff through fishing. My Solution: - Craftable...
  2. Timofey7331

Items Angler Armor should be renewable

In case if you lose a piece of Angler Armor Set you should be able to get it back without creating another character and doing multiple quests with them. Here are 3 possible solutions: - A chance for a piece of this set to be a quest reward after doing 25+ of them (but make each piece...
  3. Timofey7331

Sprites Multicolored Hair

Instead of picking just one color for the entire hairstyle allows you to change colors for different parts of hair How is it going to work? Very complicated and could require a whole overhaul on the hairstyle system, maybe not even worth the effort (but i think it definitely could work for...
  4. Timofey7331

Game Mechanics Multiple Minion Targets

When you're fighting bosses, whips always retarget your minions and usually tag the latest hit enemy, usually lowering your boss DPS, especially when spiders fall off the boss Instead, each whip and staff would have it's own target so you can right click the boss with a summon staff and they no...
  5. Timofey7331

Weapons & Equip Some Sentry Ideas + Whip

Those are just random sentries i thought of Star Cloud: An earlygame sentry crafted with: - 5 Fallen stars - 15 Cloud Blocks Summons a small slightly glowing cloud in the cursor location. Attacks the enemies below it (45 Degree radius) by shooting stars at them - 24 Summon Damage (1 pierce) -...
  6. Timofey7331

Items Biome Lockboxes

You can only have 1 of each biome chest by world, and only one evil biome chest out of two, so you are forced to create a new world for these items, even if you have more biome keys, and also have to kill plantera in these worlds, and also 4 more bosses before that Biome Lock Box (can also be...
  7. Timofey7331

I feel like the gap between Plantera and Lunar Events is too small, opinions?

I feel like the gap between Plantera and Lunar events is tiny. It's just unrewarding to use other event weapons, like even Tactical Shotgun, Paladin's Hammer or Snowman Cannon (armor, accessories and whips are an exception, we just don't have many other options for these). I mean some people...
  8. Timofey7331

Items Pet Boulder

Just a boulder but smaller, rolls after the player, spins while flying too. When falling makes effects similar to the ones Staff of Earth's boulders make upon hitting the ground Summoned by using Tiny Rock "Looks like a piece of boulder broke away!" Has a 2% chance to drop after you die...
  9. Timofey7331

Items Stone/Statue and other Dye ideas

Made on a Dye Station using water bottles and stone (Terrarian is very strong), when applied to equipment it'd have a very similar texture to the statues you can find underground, craft and place. At first i wanted to suggest Developer Statues, but then i realised that you can just use...
  10. Timofey7331

Blocks & Decoration Regular and deep paint should look different on the map

Deep and regular paint look the same on map. It would've been better if they were different
  11. Timofey7331

What's your most hated sounds on terraria?

I hate those: When enemies pick up the coins, loud water splash, zombie and skeleton screams, mummy's sound, pixie sound, and fairy sound.
  12. Timofey7331

The shroom goes wroom

Community: Noooo! You can't just add that meme to terraria! Developers: Hahaha, the shroom goes wroom.
  13. Timofey7331

Other Hallowed ore

Mech. bosses drop hallowed bars, add some ore, because hallowed bars is the only bars that don't have their ore.
  14. Timofey7331

Weapons & Equip More ranger armor

We have only one ranger set on pre-hardmode, and it's post-skeletron. We need pre-boss set, or at least pre-skeletron. Also i'm already got idea: Hunter's armor Craft: Head: 15 Silk, 1 vine; . Stats: 2 Armor, 3% ranged crit. chance Body: 25 Silk, 2 vine, 6 stingers; . Stats: 3 Armor, 10% Ranged...
  15. Timofey7331

Why does enemies take our money on expert or master mode?

They have shop that only for mobs? They purchasing items from npc's? They just love shinies?
  16. Timofey7331

Which 1.4 addition is the best in your opinion?

My opinion: Golf and kites, because it's fun. Rebalances and reworks, because many weapons became really good. Master mode and journey mode, because journey mode is cool for creating things, and master mode is cool, because it makes game more spicy. FTW, and 5162020 seeds are cool. Also F to NTB...
  17. Timofey7331

Material dyes missing in misc

There's loads of dyes in materials, and they're missing in misc.
  18. Timofey7331

Other Terraria shaders

I guess some realistic light and shadows in terraria should look great! I saw something looking like terraria with shaders in my dream, and it was very beautiful.
  19. Timofey7331

Tool Terrasavr

I found nice website! Terrasavr - Website, that allows you to change character. You can change: inventory, name, health, research, and even spawnpoints! Site created by Yellowafterlife Link - Terrasavr
Back
Top Bottom