Search results for query: *

1. =.= petethepug =.=

3DS A little help deciding whether to buy the 3DS Version of Terraria

Hey folks, I have a new 3ds xl with an IPS screen, and I was curious about a few mechanics that may be in the game, that are confusing me... I originally played on PS3, and then transferred to PC, but after that stopped playing because I got bored of the game due to completing everything. A...
  2. =.= petethepug =.=

Terraria 3DS Homebrew Community?

Hey all, Awhile back I had softmodded my Wii to allow it to play movies, run mods, getting internet services to work, and so on. One of the main concerns I had when buying a 3DS was getting an IPS Screen for the top which worked. What was also great was it being on 9.0 Firmware :eek:, only thing...
  3. =.= petethepug =.=

PC [Terraria] We miss you!

After defeating all bosses, and other things in Terraria, I had this thought of 'what is left to do?' I have been loving, and enjoying every single part of the game when I first had the demo on PS3 2013. Many features, creativity, and decor of hard work was added. Once I finished the game on...
  4. =.= petethepug =.=

PC [Mods/Error Tapi, and game launcher.] How do I install them excatly?

The topic above explains it :). I have never installed/uninstalled mods on Terraria before, and I would love to learn how to do it :p. Thanks :). Additionally later on: I tried to do that but it had became to hard so I resorted to doing it a easier way with a Youtube Presentation, now it only...
  5. =.= petethepug =.=

Items =.= Terraria =.= The Gravi Gun

Hey folks :). I had a little idea today about the Portal Gun, and wanted to introduce the Gravi Gun. The Gravi Gun is a gun that allows a player to control the gravity for the enemy he/she is fighting, and it will allow the player to make the enemy go up floating in the air, not able to...
  6. =.= petethepug =.=

PC [Terraria] The Final Lord Of Darkness

(This is regarding the Moon Lord.) Hi folks, just today I am very close to defeating the Moon Lord Boss, (I have gotten it almost on its second stage.) However I been having some trouble defeating it with the right gear. Before in the past I have killed the main boss to summon a Lunar Eclipse...
  7. =.= petethepug =.=

PC [Terraria General] Terraria being similar, yet unique

Hey guys! As some of us may know us Terrains noticed this is similar to the game Minecraft, and I wanted to point out a few things that both make this game unique, and awesome. When I have first started out on the game all I had was a Cooper Sword, but now I have a crazy machine gun, grenade...
  8. =.= petethepug =.=

NPCs & Enemies =.= Terraria =.= The Farmer

Ever hated it how you always had to break plants on your farm to make potions? Well look no further! Introducing the Farmer! Who is the farmer? The Farmer is a NPC Character obtainable in Pre - Hardmode. The character similar to the Tax Collector will break nearby Death Wheat, Bink Root...
  9. =.= petethepug =.=

Other [Idea] Simply to Creepy?

Simply To Creepy Hi, recently I been noticing that some mobs in this game have been a little to creepy, and I think some players may enjoy a better environment in which some in game textures were less "violent" so younger audiences can enjoy the game without hearing all of the creepy things...
  10. =.= petethepug =.=

Story [Terraria] A New World

Terraria A New World The first time I have ever been created upon this world I faced many challenges, however from this day it only keeps getting worse with the corruption, and monsters spreading. Many years, and many weeks on Earth I have met many new people, and many new friends to encounter...
  11. =.= petethepug =.=

PC [Terraria] The Twins

Argh! Hi people : 3. Recently today I been trying to start out on Terraria mining ore's, and so far its been great on Hardmode. However the only downside I have now is that I have a new world, with new people. When I have encountered The Twins at first I realized they had the same strategy as...
  12. =.= petethepug =.=

PC [Wall Of Flesh] The first time, and biggest fail ever :/.

So I know we all have those moments when we start to prepare, and fight the Pre Hardmode boss. This is basically a thread where we can share what had happened to us lol. Just today I been getting everything ready for the fight, I even got, and spent about two hours getting all the swords for...
  13. =.= petethepug =.=

PC [Terraria] =.= Mystic City =.= A village for all (Showcase)

Hi, Recently I have been building over the course of 4 days, and managed to create a small but cute little city called Mystic Falls. The theme of it is a modern/traditional area for the fellow NPC's, and players to go, and work living their normal lives. Ever since I have installed the Sewer...
  14. =.= petethepug =.=

Ranks (Read for more information)

Hi, Recently today I have linked my Steam Account with the Forums so I can receive the two ranks Pixel Pirate, and Official Terrarian. When I have assigned this I ran into some issues. Its been about two days, and I have still not yet received my ranks (Read spoiler for details). If a Mod could...
  15. =.= petethepug =.=

PC What first came to your mind when you fought the Eatter Of Worlds

So this is just a little thread where we can talk about our excpiernces, and such : 3. I will start off with mine At first I thought this was a piece of poop fighting me, and had green blood but when I noticed it had eyeballs I realized it was a worm lol.
  16. =.= petethepug =.=

Other [Terraria] A journeys end (Idea)

That one day you have fought the last boss you have ever encountered, in a post apocalyptic challenge with one of the crystals coming near spawn. Its that day where we once face our journeys end. Simply the world is ending as we know it. The world shatters, and breaks apart and you have became...
  17. =.= petethepug =.=

PC [A strange mob] Terraria

Hi, Recently today in Trove while I was cave diving I noticed there was something weird with hair so I went to attack it but then realized it wasn't a regular person... It was a snake lady that attacked me by looking at me, and sending snakes which is creepy >_<. Believe me I was so scared, and...
  18. =.= petethepug =.=

PC [A new world, with a new quest] Terraria

Hi, I know the topic is a little off but since I play this game once again I am planning on doing more than I have done before in the past during 1.2. I have heard a lot about the 1.3 update from this trailer, and from the looks of it. I can tell the game has officially became "bad apples" :)...
  19. =.= petethepug =.=

PC [Terraria] Any good servers =/.

Hello everyone! I have recently got bored today, and I wanted to join a Clan, or server of some type, though I can't really figure out where to do so =/. Does anyone have some recommendations where I should join one, or if you find one cool, and want me to join one? That's pretty much it, thanks ;).
  20. =.= petethepug =.=

PC [First Hardmode Boss] Fighting Thy Twin's [Need Halp]

Hello everyone! So I have been feeling preety confident that I may be able to kill the Twins today, and manage to murder it xD. I am going to be using the following. .Adamantine Armor .Phinex Blaster .Laser Rifle .Rapid Fire dagger's (Hardmode) .Healing Potions .One Gravitation Potion .Ichor...
Back
Top Bottom