Search results for query: *

• Users: Elvin
  • Order by date
  1. E

Resolved [Mobile] Alchemy plants do not grow in pots and planter boxes (Bmobile Ax605, KitKat/4.4.2)

Thank you very much man, I already know what the problem was, it was that I had very close the pots were only 2 blocks of space between each pots now I put them 3 blocks of space and now if they grow thank you very much
  2. E

Resolved [Mobile] Alchemy plants do not grow in pots and planter boxes (Bmobile Ax605, KitKat/4.4.2)

That is weird, they stay in the first phase and they never go to the second phase, it will be my phone because they do not grow to the second phase.
  3. E

Here it is but it is very messy, all the pots are here <and there is a drop on this side> and there are other pots and it is also where it grows
  4. E

Mobile add reduce or increase the autosave interval

They could put a way to reduce or increase the autosave interval this would be useful for low-end phone players that the game closes for them or for players who want to take more autosave it would be very useful for different things they could add it or maybe a button to save the game without...
  5. E

The 2 since I have planted a lot and none other than a single pot that makes them grow and I tried if it was the pots but no they simply do not grow
  6. E

Alchemy plants do not grow in pots and planter boxes and they do not have sprites when they have flowered some times the game crashes when the map is activated this is not a bug but they can add how often the game can be saved in the autosave as 1 minute or but my game comes out constantly but...
Back
Top Bottom